Bloodstock Tour

MentaLee said:
Plenty of street parking by the venue.........I've never parked more than 20 seconds walk away yet!!!
Thanks for that Mentalee. I guess that means that it's Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, CAMDEN (hehe) and Liverpool for me then!!!:tickled:

sf said:
Thanks for that Mentalee. I guess that means that it's Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, CAMDEN (hehe) and Liverpool for me then!!!:tickled:
Can you say "Stalker" boys and girls:loco:

How am I supposed to get up to any tour related mischief when I'm being followed like this...

Alby {Infobia} said:
Can you say "Stalker" boys and girls:loco:

How am I supposed to get up to any tour related mischief when I'm being followed like this...

Seeing that Whiplash will be your last night on the tour (confirmed so far anyway), will you all wanna party till 2am????? Would be good to celebrate the end of the tour in STYLE :loco: :)

sal666 said:
Seeing that Whiplash will be your last night on the tour (confirmed so far anyway), will you all wanna party till 2am????? Would be good to celebrate the end of the tour in STYLE :loco: :)
Luckily I don't have to be at work the day after Whiplash so I'll probably hang around to the end. Doubt if I'll be partying though 'cos I'll have to drive home afterwards :yell:

Alby {Infobia} said:
Luckily I don't have to be at work the day after Whiplash so I'll probably hang around to the end. Doubt if I'll be partying though 'cos I'll have to drive home afterwards :yell:
Last heard on the Infobia tour bus.....

"Is that one lump or two in your tea?" :p

Remember I know your every move!!

Stalker xx