Bloody Behringer.. (BMW)

Executioner213 said:
So....are you saying that with a Eurodesk that isn't shitty, that Ill get better results?

:p
oh yes.. the non-shitty Eurodesks... i heard they contract leprachauns and unicorns to build those and that each one is brought to america on the good ship lollypop.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
it was from the last Zero Tolerance magazine. It was an interview by Talie Helene, who i guess you might know.

You guess wrong... I have no idea :loco:

But thanks man. I ordered that issue. *worshipper of Destroy Erase Improve & Chaosphere*

Where She Wept said:
What!? now i'm being compared to that JP dork?

If WSW is who I'm fairly certain he is, he's not that JP stooge. For one, he owns tube amps :D and he's done a good live mix for my band on that very same Behringer board. And, if I've heard correctly, replaced me in the lead guitar slot after I left. He's got a really nice rig- Gibson Explorer, a great sounding Mesa Rectoverb, Marshall cab with Eminence- so I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting decent results with a budget pre at all.

For what it's worth, we did our album with 1073s (my tracks), UA 610s (rhythm), Avalon U5 (bass), Bogner heads, and all manner of great gear. It sounds like hell; the mix is terrible. :cry: Go figure.

Exocaster said:
If WSW is who I'm fairly certain he is, he's not that JP stooge. For one, he owns tube amps :D and he's done a good live mix for my band on that very same Behringer board. And, if I've heard correctly, replaced me in the lead guitar slot after I left. He's got a really nice rig- Gibson Explorer, a great sounding Mesa Rectoverb, Marshall cab with Eminence- so I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting decent results with a budget pre at all.

For what it's worth, we did our album with 1073s (my tracks), UA 610s (rhythm), Avalon U5 (bass), Bogner heads, and all manner of great gear. It sounds like hell; the mix is terrible. :cry: Go figure.

Bingo, good gear only yields great results with EXPERIENCE. :headbang: