bloody capitalist mega stores and century media

There are some excellent bargains in The CM mail order catalogue. Service is pretty quick and CDs usually shrink-wrapped. Sonata Artica, Dream Evil, Warmen, Noccy Rites, Zonata, Lullacry...you can't go wrong.

I also use ST Recs a lot.

Hehe, Catharsis, just go to the wakefield shop and you can see sheridan live every day cept wednesday and sunday, and it's completely free too!

Myrddin Emrys said:
I can view the catalogues, but not add things to the basket or anything beyond just viewing. I'm playing around with my security settings, see if that makes a difference

Hmm...

Can't help you there, when you click on a title there should be a button that says add to cart, what happens when you press that?

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
Hmm...

Can't help you there, when you click on a title there should be a button that says add to cart, what happens when you press that?
It says "The page cannot be displayed" and all that stuff. It comes up with that if I try to do anything other than view. If I try to add to cart or view cart or anything of that sort, it won't display. *shrug* I think I'll leave it alone

Ok then

www.Supernalmusic.com

Say I wanted a vader CD

Should get a screen that has 2 big button at the left side.

Click Shop online.

At the log-in screen click on the unregistered user bit underneath the login button

Click on CD's, scroll to V and click on it, then find Vader and click on that.

The Blood MCD is at the top, if you click on the "Add to shopping cart" button next to it you should see a screen that says Add/Modify Shopping cart.

If you are not getting this screen I don't know what it is.

The only thing I can think of is that you were trying to login somehow (But that's broke), I just got to the shopping trolley and basket no problem on my PC.

If following that still leads to a dead-end contact the web master or ask someone who knows about your security settings.

Sorry