Blowing shit up!!!

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
So, I've had a .243 Winchester with a scope lying around forever. My buddy bought some exploding targets (more like bags) online, same stuff the FPS Russia guy uses.

So, I got to blow 2 of these badboys up, first shot, both times....and let me tell you, I am seriously addicted.

Anyone else like to shoot or blow things up?

In the UK so I'm nogunz, I'm applying for a rifle license when other more important things are off my 'to buy' list.

Oh. I live in the sticks here and I can walk into my back yard and shoot.

I could never live in a city or an area where I couldn't take my car off-roading once in a while or blow shit up without cops getting called!

Holy shit that sounds fun haha - how big are they, are we talking a visible fireball here, or just a big bang? It sounds like it would perfectly fulfill my obsession with shooting every single virtual propane tank I come across in a video game :D

http://youtu.be/9PRVimFBzwk

I don't know how to embed YT vids.....

These ones were like maybe 1/2 pound bags. It's not like a firey explosion, but it feels AWESOME when you hit one!

Getting my hands on some 2 pounders soon. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Shitty iPhone vid.....can't really see the "target", but it's a bag with 2 mixtures of pouder in it about 6" x 4" and sitting on top of an empty box of beer. I thought the box would just sorta rip open...NO. it fucking SHREDDED to pieces.

german freedom here, i am not even allowed to have some good airsoft guns becuase these may be mistken for real ones...the irony about this is that it's almost imposible to get a real gun/rifle here in germany -.-

just earlier today I spent an hour or two with a BB rifle and a CO2 BB hand gun....
I had an old (very old) Weissbier keg that went bad like a million years ago....just throwing it away? fuck no!
It's so much more fun puncturing it with a high power air rifle ;)

not really true....

Schau mal was du z.B. an Gaspistolen bekommst, die sind z.T. 1:1 mit dem original identisch, mit Ausnahme der Sperre im Lauf.
Frei erhältlich ab 18 Jahren

habs etwas unglücklich ausgedrückt, klar kann man teile irgendwie die bekommen man darf damit aber net rumlaufen geschweige denn mal im wald bissle mit den kumpels rumtollen^^