Blue Cat Multi-track Frequency Analyzer

I'll also try them out... it could be very useful. BTW blue cat analyzer is my favorite. It looks cool and works great.

@Kohugaly so lets you "bank" up to four different track frequencies, right? Are these lines like frozen-in-time once you bank them? Just wondering more about how it works, although I guess I could go hunt down a video on youtube.

@TwoGOneSee ...actually I'm using the free version, which is simply a spectrum analyzer (just stereo - no multirtrack, no curve memory, noting extra). I simply like the way it shows the contend. you can set how fast it reacts and how wide are the bands (time and frequency resolution), the settings ale pretty wide for a free plugin. the free version shows you only the 4 different actual curves (left, right, max and average) and total max curve, which you can reset. Te reason why i like it the most is its dynamic range - most analyzers are not sensitive enough to show the AD converter noise, but this one is.

Bumping this as they seem to have a bundle of plug-ins for free: http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Bundle_FreewarePack/

Thanks for the link! They have some great stuff. The Gain and Chorus plugins are my favorite. Gain is cool because you can group plugins on different tracks. You can even have them inversely related if you want. Gain can go +/-60dB... not many plugins can do that. 64-bit WIN VST and VST2 damn awesome for free.

Bluecat Analyser always crashed Pro Tools whenever I used it, mind you I've not used it since being on PT8 so it might be ok now.

Tarnationsauce, so you could do an inverse relationship between 2 mic's on a cab? And when increasing the gain on one the gain on the other would decrease? So you'd get the same overall level but a different mix between the mic's? If so this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!

Tarnationsauce, so you could do an inverse relationship between 2 mic's on a cab? And when increasing the gain on one the gain on the other would decrease? So you'd get the same overall level but a different mix between the mic's? If so this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!

Amazingly yeah! Even if the Gain plugs are on different tracks. There are multiple groups the plugins can use too. Not sure how they will behave in PT but Reaper all their free plugs are stellar so far. :headbang: