BM with post-rock/post-metal influences

Also, I did gclip the snare with +4db to compensate when the time comes for mastering/limiting, as that usually ends up smashing the snares. So that might be a reason why the snares pop out in this current mix. I'm pretty happy with the overall drum mix though, but I'm not sure if they need to be "dirtier" or roomier for this style. I might try tape saturation via PSP MixSaturator on the drums bus or perhaps on the overall mix instead. I know the guitars will definitely be tweaked after the vocals are recorded.

Thank you!

I think it was mainly because I was mixing on headphones and it sounded muddy/boomy in the heads, so I overcompensated by turning the Bass lower than expected. I'll
go and level that in though.

new mix: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1261919/cara neir 3-17-10 (mix c).mp3

changed the guitars completely to TSEx30 and changed impulses to redwire impulses.
changed impulses of the bass and also had a parallel track of it going into Ampeg SVX with the metal distortion 2 pedal going on throughout (mixed in much lower though).

eased on the compression on the snare inside SSD to push it back in the mix. Brought a tad more room sound out and did a bit more compression on my Drum Buss.

This is good. I registered here just to tell you that. I found this in google, searching for bands.