Boats n hoes!

Is that Matt on drums?

edit: If it's not WBCC, then disregard that question. :p

Haha.

On the mix, I would say that occasionally the vocals seem to stick out a little bit.
That's all I noticed, really.

dude the vocals sound identical, you fooled me. The mix suits the genre extremely well, i have no qualms.

Is that Matt on drums?

edit: If it's not WBCC, then disregard that question. :p

Haha.

On the mix, I would say that occasionally the vocals seem to stick out a little bit.
That's all I noticed, really.

Do the stacked (doubled vox) stick out to much or just some individual vocals to you?

use the dynamic samples dude!

on the fast snare/tom quad rolls, let the first hit be velocity 5, and on hits 2-4 use velocity 3 (assuming sample group 1 is the softest, and 6 is the hardest).
+1 on wbcc hahaha, although a much better sounding version of that band imo

on a side note, are these drums 100% programmed(cymbals and all)? The blasts on the ride sound weird with the ride bell being hit on the off beat.

And Hell Followed With. Local stuff for me. Sounds great. The production on this is much better than that on Domain .

use the dynamic samples dude!

on the fast snare/tom quad rolls, let the first hit be velocity 5, and on hits 2-4 use velocity 3 (assuming sample group 1 is the softest, and 6 is the hardest).
+1 on wbcc hahaha, although a much better sounding version of that band imo

on a side note, are these drums 100% programmed(cymbals and all)? The blasts on the ride sound weird with the ride bell being hit on the off beat.

Thanks for the tip on the sample velocity! I just did that for all the snare fills and tom fills. Sounds great now!!

Nope drums are not 100% programed but we may or may not have sample replaced some stuff in blast parts.

I only listened to the first 20 seconds of each so as to not get to engulfed in trying to figure it out... but sonically, I liked the second one better... don't know why, couldn't tell you...

didn't bother to read any of the posts above mine so as to not hinder my opinion... but I will go back and read them now.