bob dylan, steely dan

Mr. Josey Wales

UGA student
Apr 13, 2004
athens, georgia
what do you guys think about these two bands

i love bob dylan, great songwriter

i love highway 61 revisited. of course blonde on blonde and bringing it all back home are legendary as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------
steely dan is pop, but its jazz tinged rock/pop

i have about 5 albums, they are fun to listen to.
i really like daddy don't live in that new york city no more, and Black Cow

and of course kid charlemagne and deacon blues.

LOVE EM OR HATE EM?

blood on the tracks pwns.

that was what got me into dylan. sitting drunk on a sofa at a party, just listening to it. actually it was blood on the tapes, which was unreleased, versions of most of the songs, and "up to me" which was never released, which is an awesome song. i heard that one first, and was shocked that it wasnt on a normal dylan album.

Youre a big girl now, and Youre gonna make me lonesome when you go
are 2 of my favs off of Blood on the tracks.

Bob dylan is a genius, his lyrics are out of this world, his nasal voice kicks ass...he is the god of classic folk/pop... songs like ''A hard rain is a gonna fall'', ''Positively 4th street'', and ''The hurricane'' they all fucking slay, Mr. Metal wrath please pull your head out of your ass...

i aint play this said:
Bob dylan is a genius, his lyrics are out of this world, his nasal voice kicks ass...he is the god of classic folk/pop... songs like ''A hard rain is a gonna fall'', ''Positively 4th street'', and ''The hurricane'' they all fucking slay, Mr. Metal wrath please pull your head out of your ass...
You sound like a fucking typical fanboyish Dylan worshipper, which I hate, I swear you are making me sick with the "Dylan is a genius omg" comments, . I was just stating that I can't identify with such an outdated form of music and in fact I have heard and don't find it to be very worthy of such praise. Next you will be saying "Jimi Hendrix was good at guitar!". Who cares.

metal_wrath said:
You sound like a fucking typical fanboyish Dylan worshipper, which I hate, I swear you are making me sick with the "Dylan is a genius omg" comments, . I was just stating that I can't identify with such an outdated form of music and in fact I have heard and don't find it to be very worthy of such praise. Next you will be saying "Jimi Hendrix was good at guitar!". Who cares.

Now that was a bit stupid of you uh? i bet Dylan is far less outdated than the ear-raping metal crap you listen to, you fail even at listening to metal i'm fucking sorry, and if you say an artist is unworthy of praise just because he is old, you are just a trendy mall-rat dumbshit who knows shit about music.

i aint play this said:
Now that was a bit stupid of you uh? i bet Dylan is far less outdated than the ear-raping metal crap you listen to, you fail even at listening to metal i'm fucking sorry, and if you say an artist is unworthy of praise just because he is old, you are just a trendy mall-rat dumbshit who knows shit about music.
Please stfu, learn the definition of out-dated. I was saying that it is a cliche and makes me sick to hear the typical Dylan whorship. As to your argument, stfu, who fails at listening to metal? According to whose definition? Once again, stfu, and go listen to "Layla" for the 5000th time!

metal_wrath said:
Please stfu, learn the definition of out-dated. I was saying that it is a cliche and makes me sick to hear the typical Dylan whorship. As to your argument, stfu, who fails at listening to metal? According to whose definition? Once again, stfu, and go listen to "Layla" for the 5000th time!

You are unable to argue about anything cause you are a retard...if i say Dylan is a genius does it make me a fanboy? don't spill arguments out of your ass.
''Outdated FORM OF MUSIC'' it was clear as fuck uh? and i repeat...you are a trendy fartknocker. And why did you mention Layla?, it is a Clapton song!! my god you are a dragon-metal lovin' child.

i aint play this said:
You are unable to argue about anything cause you are a retard...if i say Dylan is a genius does it make me a fanboy? don't spill arguments out of your ass.
''Outdated FORM OF MUSIC'' it was clear as fuck uh? and i repeat...you are a trendy fartknocker. And why did you mention Layla?, it is a Clapton song!! my god you are a dragon-metal lovin' child.
lol, it is indeed a clapton song, my "bad". Other than I don't know what your getting at. What is your definition of trendy, or fanboy? Also please list your favorite bands or stfu, kthnx:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

metal_wrath said:
lol, it is indeed a clapton song, my "bad". Other than I don't know what your getting at. What is your definition of trendy, or fanboy? Also please list your favorite bands or stfu, kthnx:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YOUR STUPIDITY ASTOUNDS ME!!!
Stop polluting this forum with your 12 year old mentality.

The truth is: you people should stop owning Mr. Wrath, it only makes him dumber, he loves to be owned and annihilated. Just add him to your ignore lists for fuck's sake, the main problem with him is that he is just insignificant