bob dylan, steely dan

i aint play this said:
The truth is: you people should stop owning Mr. Wrath, it only makes him dumber, he loves to be owned and annihilated. Just add him to your ignore lists for fuck's sake, the main problem with him is that he is just insignificant

LOL you were the one doing most of the "owning" on this thread...

Suck my dick, hopefully you both will be banned soon. I can not waste any more time arguing with a bunch of cocksuckers like you that are intent on analyzing everything I say and posting fucking homosexual statements that prove just how insignificant I am to you both. I fucking own you!

metal_wrath said:
Suck my dick, hopefully you both will be banned soon. I can not waste any more time arguing with a bunch of cocksuckers like you that are intent on analyzing everything I say and posting fucking homosexual statements that prove just how insignificant I am to you both. I fucking own you!

All it comes down to is I get sick of reading your bullshit all the time and when I put you on ignore, alot of threads don't make sense because you post so much goddam crap in them that people respond to.
Nothing more, nothing less....
I just wish you would use the thing between your ears before posting a bit more..

Edit:- this is my last post on the matter

Benighted1 said:
All it comes down to is I get sick of reading your bullshit all the time and when I put you on ignore, alot of threads don't make sense because you post so much goddam crap in them that people respond to.
Nothing more, nothing less....
I just wish would use the thing between your ears before posting a bit more..

Edit:- this is my last post on the matter
Now I see all you understand is trolling, you being a troll. I will try to use obscene language alot more when replying to your profusely bannable trolling comments!! :headbang: :headbang: Thank you and have a nice day!

metal_wrath said:
I will say it again, your signature is bannably unfunny, as well as that lame joke

The irony of you calling someone else out on being 'unfunny' is almost mind blowing. For Christ sakes do everyone here a favour and get hit by a truck.

Benighted1 said:
LOL you were the one doing most of the "owning" on this thread...

I know Benighted...but just after owning him i realized it is useless to even argue with him, i'm just waiting for some intelligent-post-miracle from him before i add him to my ignore list, i will wait a bit more...

metal_wrath said:

Wow!! you rule:erk:

i aint play this said:
I know Benighted...but just after owning him i realized it is useless to even argue with him, i'm just waiting for some intelligent-post-miracle from him before i add him to my ignore list, i will wait a bit more...

haha sweet as man, I think you might be waiting a long time though