Bodom at Den Bosch!!! (spoilers)

nahh i was there a few weaks ago with my school,
not very metal but i bought hatebreeder there for 15 euros:headbang:

HC Jocha: I looked up some footage from Unholy ALlliacne and they had a prettty good one from Texas but i wish they had some from Arizona.

The gig at Den Bosch sucked!!!! Well, for me it did.
I had arranged someone to take me by car, but something went wrong.
Then 3 hours before the gig (I live 250 km away from Den Bosch) out of sheer panic I rented a motorbike, rode an average of 160, got into a traffic jam, and came in just in time to see the last 2 CoB songs. ARGH

hehe well that sounds pretty bad but hey don't act so sad. i couldnt go becuz i had no money and now i can only see some stupid videos on youtube:Smug:

MayRapalje said:
Then 3 hours before the gig (I live 250 km away from Den Bosch) out of sheer panic I rented a motorbike, rode an average of 160, got into a traffic jam, and came in just in time to see the last 2 CoB songs. ARGH

Seriously?:err:

MayRapalje said:

That's fucked up then... Wow

Anyway, I hope u enjoyed Slayer then.

Where do u live?

Sorry I took so much time in reacting.............
Yeah, well, the one day was like the worst day in my life, everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. The concert tickets went missing, I had the flu, nobody would take me on to the concert, I got lost on the way back from the concert and what not......... but I survived, and I really hated having missed CoB, but for the rest, it was good. I left early, too, because I had to drive all the way back and work the following morning, so I didn´t see much of Slayer, too. Too bad, but better next time. I live in Groningen, by the way, that´s in the upper north of the Netherlands

Damn, talk about bad luck! When i saw a Bodom show, the only bad thing that happened was that my sister and i got seperated so i had a hard time looking for her after the show.