Bodom Beach Terror

Sympozium

Saprophyte
Sep 16, 2001
Australia
Apart from the single, this is the only song from HCDR I have heard since my copy of the CD hasnt arrived yet. I have to say that I sincerely hope this is the worst song on the album. :puke:
Worst CoB song I have ever heard. Now I am sad. :cry:

Hehe.. Maybe I shouldn't have answered this but Bodom Beach Terror is actually my personal favourite from the new album :rolleyes: Tho as far as I know many people don't like it that much at all.. :err:

yeah, actually the song is like a tribute or a quotation from Carcass, so dont worry dude, the other songs are different... not that much though

Originally posted by Raistlin1980
Bodom beach and Lil' brooded are my least favourites in the album, but many people love them...

...yea, I'm one of those who love this two songs. :D

@Stun: considering that the first riff is used during the whole song yes we can say that this is tribute to Carcass.or should we say robbery?The intro is exactly the same, dude!So just come on!

how... can... you............... say that?? you... you... heartless beast!!! :cry:

ehm.. It's a great song, actually my favorite after Triple Corpse Hammerblow and Chokehold.

No offense dude but how the fuck could you possibly think that riff was used throughout the whole song. It's used before the verse for about 10-15, maybe 20 seconds or so... and again before the second verse for a like amount of time. Wow that leaves about 4:00 minutes of original riffs. :rolleyes:

Yes I'm aware that it is like the start of that Carcass song. Musicians do it all the time, on purpose and by accident. Now if you had functioning ears, which you don't seem to have, considering what you already said, you'd see that it ISN'T the exact same... but, yes, it is alike. But, CoB are known for taking riffs and melodies from other things all the time. So get over it. :p I don't know, nor care, if they purposely took it or not.

Originally posted by Sympozium
Apart from the single, this is the only song from HCDR I have heard since my copy of the CD hasnt arrived yet. I have to say that I sincerely hope this is the worst song on the album. :puke:
Worst CoB song I have ever heard. Now I am sad. :cry:

Plain hollow sniveling...:p

I didn't say I hate COB or hate that song!What really pisses me off is Laiho's reluctancy to admit that they got inspired by carcass.
And if you would just knew something about melodic metal music or just music in general,you would know that the best songs consist of a main riff(or an harmony in general) and variations of it and COB uses that riff and its variations during the whole song(if you want it in secs 83 that is), not only for 40 secs.

@Stygian:If you love and believe Alexi so much then Alexi can fuck YOU!son of a bitch...I bet you first heard the word Carcass in this thread and know nothing about the song Corporal Jigsore Quandary!And in fact it was very funny and I liked it very much when I first heard it, but actually after meeting with COB fans like you,I can only say:FUCK STYGIAN APOTHEGM,FUCK COB,FUCK ALEXI!

Seeing as how its a rather simple riff, I really don't have trouble beliving the two are a like by pure accident.