Bodom better without keyboards?

Shagoroth said:
Bodom without keyboards = life without water

Many bands got influented by COB and the keyboard-guitar solo battles...
Just listen to COB - Hatebreeder and Norther - Released...

nothing more to say..... this words are totally 100% percent true... COB WITHOUTH KEYBOARDS = LIFE WITHOUT WATER....

oh and the guy of this thread, you are stupid dumbass :) you dont know anything about music poser.

BloodyScalpel said:
Bodom without keyboards=yngwie malmsteen on a bad hair day

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................................................

:worship:

Whaddya mean there is no melody in TLAS?

Right guys, if you're not a musician.. you have NO right to comment.

If you're American... you can fuck off n'all too

come on now gavin, were not all THAT bad, and just to make sure were all clear, bodom has Never been black metal, in anyway shape or form, that simple, alexi used some black metal vocals on something wild and hatebreeder, but his style has changed over the years (not sure if its been for the better or worse, NOTE I SAID VOCALLY, and not the entire band)

goth_fiend said:
come on now gavin, were not all THAT bad, and just to make sure were all clear, bodom has Never been black metal, in anyway shape or form, that simple, alexi used some black metal vocals on something wild and hatebreeder, but his style has changed over the years (not sure if its been for the better or worse, NOTE I SAID VOCALLY, and not the entire band)

Naw, bro, you're all good. It's just these new american people that think they unerstand music.

toche' , you into kamelot man? my friend just got me a few of their cd's and im diggin em, but im still not too sure about there singer.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I'm sick of hearing people say keyboards sound like video game music or some shit, that's fucking stupid. If you don't like keyboards listen to nu-metal ya bunch of faggots.

:worship:

There are too many bands out there sounding so, so empty. I like metal bands with keys, but I have to admit I like Janne's older key sounds better. New sounds, esp with leads and solo's are too nintendo/digital or whatever. I'm fond of the FTR and Hatebreeder live sounds.

I like the keyboard tone he has now, but the work he did pre HCDR is his best imho, that being said the solo for TL&S is awesome, and he does most of it one handed!

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I'm sick of hearing people say keyboards sound like video game music or some shit, that's fucking stupid. If you don't like keyboards listen to nu-metal ya bunch of faggots.

words never rang so true! \m/

aye i changed my sig for ya guys. sorry guys.

well on keyboards. i play guitar i kno a little about music. but it is not like i'm studying it or anything. But mentioned above somebody said that music is a little empty without. well there is also an opposite and that is where there is too much keyboard. Not saying COB does that. but for example i think Rhapsody is a little heavy on the keyboards. like some of there stuff is too "brassy"

I don't think CoB over uses the keyboards at all. While listening to HCDR and AYDY? I feel like they don't use them enough, or atleast change the sound so it stands out abit more like HB. I love the sound of HB, their music doesn't sound empty at all.

The keyboards make them what they are. Much better than a lot of bands because they use keyboards, something not used as often as it should be in metal.
like it or hate it, the music is what it is because of the keyboards.