Bodom confirmed for Wacken 2008

COB confirmed for Wacken
See ya next august

i'm pretty sure tickets will be sold out before the end of this year

OMG already sounds like a good show. Gonna try hard to go but I don't think it will happen. But I don't care what happens I'm going to get there one year and I don't care how its going to happen

I'm definatly going to be at Wacken... I mean, it's not just COB, it's fucking Iron Maiden, too... Fuck, I came back from Wacken 9 hours ago and I'm already so fucking excited abput next year... It's gonna rock so fucking very, very much... :headbang:

There's some kind of documentary about Wacken Open Air on European DW-TW (Deutsche Welle) today. The name of the program is popxport. They just said it will begin at 22:30 finnish time.

Just ordered my x-mas ticket as well but I was already too 'late' to get a girlie shirt, it's crazy :loco: .

Think they will break a record in selling the tickets in no time, I mean if it already starts like that, thats only 10.000 tickets so the rest shouldn't be a problem!

This year was already crazy, there were so many people, especially at In Flames, don't know how long it will take to be in the front for Bodom, either crowdsurfing or waiting there from 12 on or sth :rolleyes:

I wish I lived in Europe or had the time and money to go to Germany, so many great bands go there. I want to die!!!!!