Bodom in C.S.I

Something_Wild

Fallow Me...
Dec 30, 2003
Sweden/Stockholm/Nynäshamn
Well, dunno if this is old news or so, but I just watched C.S.I (don't know if it was Miami or whatever) and the C.S.I-guys was asking people around what looked like a construction area or something. and then all of a sudden a CoB - AYDY poster is show right behind the sholder of a guy, like it was supposed to be filmed on purpuse or something ,,, just thought that you might find it cool... or... "yaw yaw!" or... something...

Well, I hadn't heard about that yet, to be honest... so for me the fact is totally new!

But when have you seen this? Tonight, right? Sorry if I ask.

I love C.S.I., I always watch it, it's well done and accurate about everything... and I like CoB too.... so C.S.I + CoB=cool thing...

Yes, nice to see CoB mentioned/appeared there. :)

I think it was New York? And I think they filmed it when Bodom played NY last year on that AYDY part one tour

┼Victim of the Night┼;5674756 said:
Well, I hadn't heard about that yet, to be honest... so for me the fact is totally new!

But when have you seen this? Tonight, right? Sorry if I ask.

I love C.S.I., I always watch it, it's well done and accurate about everything... and I like CoB too.... so C.S.I + CoB=cool thing...

Yes, nice to see CoB mentioned/appeared there. :)

Yeah, it was aired last night, but I live in Sweden and we are a little "behind" when it comes to C.S.I :) And as Nikkie says, I think it was CSI NY :)

Yeah, it was aired last night, but I live in Sweden and we are a little "behind" when it comes to C.S.I :) And as Nikkie says, I think it was CSI NY :)

Hmm,ok: so I will pay more attention if I should ever see CSI NY! :)

Mr.Proper said:
no way....house is crap
Well, ok, tastes are tastes, but I like Dr. House-Medical Division a lot... it's another well made telefilm, accurate and very interesting, expecially for someone that studies Medicine and Surgery or to become a chemist (yes, like I do :)) ...

I think CSI and Dr.House are 2 of the best telefilms we can see on your tv, recently...

It was CSI New York. Here's a screenshot:

bscap0000tw3.jpg

Now rep me.

I remember downloading the episode in question after it had aired in the US, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Oh and I d/led it just because of the CoB poster, I don't normally watch any of the CSI's =)

haha holy crap that pic is cool! is that poster really outside in nyc? how big is it? i want one for my room lol :loco:

Holy shit, I thought you were Warheart since you have the same avatar. I was like "How the fuck does Warheart get neg rep. Is there no justice in this world?". But then I realized. :loco:

*neg reps for tricking me, motherfucker*