Bodom in festivals/Wacken question

children of COB

Deadnight Drinker
Feb 6, 2006
Averno
www.myspace.com
2 questions:

1.Anyone who's been to a fest in which COB has played:do they play as in a normal gig or the fact of not beeing headers and be in a festival makes them play without the energy of the shows as headers?

2.Anyone who's been to Wacken:for how long do bands play in there?I supose that the first ones wil have less time,so,as COB are suposed to be on the ''second line'' of the festival(there are,in theory,only 3 bands given more importance than them)how long will they play?And has anyone seen T,L&S played live??Because I love this song and it would be awesome to listen to it live.

Thanks.

1. That's stupid, just because you're the 1st, 5th, 9th, 1,00000th (or whatever) band on a well known festival, unknown festival, crappy stage, anything...why WOULDN'T you play without the same energy you would normally. Especially Alexi, everyone knows he likes to go crazy on stage, just look at some of the early Bodom/Sinergy gigs.

2. They won't be playing Trashed, Lost and Strunout live because that song "doesn't work" live. I have a live video and they make quite a few mistakes.

children of COB said:
2 questions:

1.Anyone who's been to a fest in which COB has played:do they play as in a normal gig or the fact of not beeing headers and be in a festival makes them play without the energy of the shows as headers?

2.Anyone who's been to Wacken:for how long do bands play in there?I supose that the first ones wil have less time,so,as COB are suposed to be on the ''second line'' of the festival(there are,in theory,only 3 bands given more importance than them)how long will they play?And has anyone seen T,L&S played live??Because I love this song and it would be awesome to listen to it live.

Thanks.
Check out the festival reports of COB in the tour stories of Scythes Of Bodom. There you'll find info on their setlists and playing time.

In the discography of Scythes Of Bodom you can find lots of info on each song and if the band still plays it live.

children of COB said:
2 questions:

Thanks.

I Think Bodom will play 40min - 1hour on festivals... T, L & S played at Finnish tour 2004 :) i have seen it live ;) It Rocks \,,/

Thanks all of you,and for <-warheart-> ,the first question was only because in the Wacken 2004 video of Sixpounder(the only one I've been able to see of COB in Wacken)the same Alexi looks like bored or without will to play.I hope you're right and they play as good as the other gig I saw them.

Well don't forget Sixpounder's pretty tricky to sing and play at the same time, and he has to look up to get his mouth near the mic and there's not that much time for random headbanding.

Alternative reasons *could* be tiredness or just being hungover.

Angua said:
Hello "children of COB". Are you going to Wacken? Maybe we can meet there.
Let me know.

Sorry by the late answering,I've been without computer for a time.I'm suposed to go,so I think we could meet.If you have msn messenger we can exange adress and comunicate by mail,cuz trough the forum will be a bit difficult.Mine is hcc_20_@hotmail.com.