Children Of Bodom at the German Bang Your Head

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
It's confirmed that the Bodom boys will appear at Germany's Bang Your Head festival in June 2004. Other bands on this festival are:

QUEENSRYCHE
WHITE LION
U.F.O.
GOTTHARD
PRIMAL FEAR
MAGNUM
DEATH ANGEL
LILLIAN AXE
BLAZE
KINGDOM COME
ANGEL
OMEN
CAGE
MAJESTY
SHOK PARIS
BALLISTIC
RUFFIANS

Most of the bands at the Bang Your Head Open Air are some older Classic Metal bands but every now and then some harder bands like Six Feet Under and Amon Amarth play there. I need to see the guys live next year with their new guitar player but maybe they will also appear in Wacken. Let's see...

YEAH, Searge, that's right? have you been there this year? was just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, that'S a fucking great massage .. june 2004! only 8 months to wait! :))))

i will go to summer breeze 100% !! ! ! because it's the fuckin best festival, it's great,

bang your head... i don`t know .. (2 days 55 €!!!)

hm i don`t know

and wacken.... 50 % ^^

but summer breeze rocks !

I wanted to go to Wacken and SB... But I can't afford a third festival... AND I don't know anyone who's going to BYH... And if I had to choose between SB and WOA, I'd choose SB, but I already promised some people that I'll go to Wacken with them... Difficult. Can't they just come to Wacken, dammit!!! Oh yeah, everybody please go to the W:O:A forum and terrorize them to get COB :D

*gg* jeah wacken rocks, but i'm from the other site from germany :D ... so...

and summer breeze is near my city \m/

i HOPE CoBHC will come to summer breeze but i think no :-(

*hope* *hope* *hope* *hope*

I think i'm going to BYH, cause i don't know how often it's possible to see COB playing live any more, so i'll go to every fucking festival/gig that's possible.. okay, the money, but somehow i'll manage it... and summerbreeze perhaps too, cause it just rocks... let's see... wacken is such a BIG festival! let's see... but BYH 80-90%, so you know someone who's going there, maili! :)

hey cool!!! :) but i dunno, if i can go to a festival next year :( most of my friends don´t like metal, so it´s always hard to find someone who goes with me there...shitty world...

lol, nur Deutsche, die Englisch reden. Falls COB nur auf dem BYH spielen, geh ich da auf jeden Fall hin, ansonsten warte ich mal ab, was sonst noch so geschehen wird. Ich würde euch gerne mal alle auf irgendeinem Festival treffen, denn immer nur den Thilo treffen wird schon langweilig... :D