Testament @ Bang Your Head Festival

Edgecrusher666

misanthropical breed
Apr 18, 2003
Germany - Bodensee
Does someone know where the "old" BYH thread disappeared ?
I can´t find it anymore, shit.

Ok, the billing for the festival is now complete, here´s the list:

ICED EARTH
ALICE COOPER
WHITE LION
QUEENSRYCHE
MAGNUM
CHILDREN OF BODOM
TESTAMENT
UFO
GOTTHARD
ANTHRAX
PRIMAL FEAR
LILLIAN AXE
DEATH ANGEL
BLAZE
OMEN
KINGDOM COME
ANGEL
SHOK PARIS
BALLISTIC
RUFFIANS
CAGE
MAJESTY

I´m lloking forward to see Testament, Death Angel and some cool ppl from the board :headbang:

Fuckin´ hell ....... I´ve read today, Testament is going to be the Co-Headliner on saturday, YES !!!

Hey Walt and Officer you are coming for sure ? I hope so, I´m looking forward to meet you guys :)
I´m sorry I didn´t post for so long, I was very busy with my law studies and my band, so excuse me lazy dumbass :D

The Roadhouse said that the Ruffians are opening for Testament on the 28th (presumably in Concord as well). Who is this band???

Mr. Crusher, you'll love the Death Angel!! They were tight this weekend, a warmup gig for your festival!! I'd like to see Children of Bodom...

I´ve seen Death Angel last year with Testament on the No Mercy Tour in Europe ... they were awesome, just ripped my head off ....... I´m sorry, don´t know the band Ruffians even not which kinda music they play ...

Why dont Eric and the boys just admit that they are avoiding the New England area.Theres Metal fans here too ya know.They havnt played a show in Boston since the Demonic Tour