Bodom on guitar

Sphinx

Plays Guitar
Apr 1, 2005
sydney australia
Hey guys,
jus wondering how many of you guitarist out there can play Full bodom songs And Full bodom solos? i my self have learnt bout 80% of their songs and have only learnt about 8 solos by alexi... not to boast or anything.
i recently mastered the solo in sixpounder... still working on kissing the shadows tho.. its a tough bugger. can play needle 24/7,, children of decenance, everytime i die, silent night, downfall, knuckleduster and children of bodom

I can pretty much play all of Silent Night Bodom Night, Bed Of Razors, Needled 24/7, Everytime I Die and i can play the Hatebreeder solos. I can pretty much play the easy songs. i'm working on Follow the reaper right now but not as much since i'm focusing more on trying to write my own stuff.

Sphinx said:
Hey guys,
jus wondering how many of you guitarist out there can play Full bodom songs And Full bodom solos? i my self have learnt bout 80% of their songs and have only learnt about 8 solos by alexi... not to boast or anything.
i recently mastered the solo in sixpounder... still working on kissing the shadows tho.. its a tough bugger. can play needle 24/7,, children of decenance, everytime i die, silent night, downfall, knuckleduster and children of bodom

Record and share?!?!

I think it's cool to hear other people play some bodom or something nice. But it's not nice when you have to prove that you can play it. You should do it for yourself, if you feel doing it.

I can play: Chockehold, Hate Crew Deathroll, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Hate Me and Kissing The Shadows full (without the solo´s)

I could learn a couple Bodom solo´s, but I prefer to make my own

damn you guys are pretty good, i can only play like a lot of the leads, like hate me and the chorus in downfall and i can play al the riffs in silent night but suck at the sweeps. i wish i could play full solos.

I can pretty much play all of Silent night bodom night, Im confident that I could do the rest if i had a 24 fret guitar, but my RR3 only goes to 22...

And currently I'm working on Kissing the Shadows, I'm about half way through that one.

i play all the following songs needled 24/7(1/2 solos), ur better off dead(all solos), lil blood red riding hood(all solos), chokehold(all solos), triplecorpsehammerblow (all solos), kissing the shadows(all solos except the sweeps at 3:51) FTR and Hate Me

Record please, and let others enjoy :) There was this same kind of thread at SOB.com, where the point was that everyone recorded it, to a video or to mp3. And it worked out pretty good.