bodom on hbb

Aug 3, 2003
Visit site
i dont know if this thread has been made but did anybody see alexi and janne on hbb tonight? wtf is up with their hats?

another thing not that important, but i noticed alexi doesnt have as strong a finnish accent as janne and that host is a dousche bag

he kept pronouncing janne's name like yawnee, and i remember him pronouncing dimmu borgir as something like "d'mmo borger". he's just a homo imo

if you mean the ee in your pronounciation to sound like the "ee" in the word bee, then thats wrong, but yeah its pronounced yaw-nay

and i guess borgir can be pronounced like bor-ger but i pronounce the whole thing like dee-moo boar-gear

I saw it. It was really cool. fuck that Hatebreed loser who interuppted Alexi. They talked about how they hate the Needled 24/7 video. I met Janne tonight at the Troc!!!! IT WAS SO FUCKIN COOL!

Damn...I wish I just would've turned on HBB for once. The last time I watched that show was when they had Nevermore as guests.

I missed it. Can someone please tell me what they talked about and what all happened. And what were the hats they had? I think they show reruns of HBB on Friday nights at like 3AM. Maybe I'll catch it then.

they mostly talked about their tours in the us and the hatecrew album

alexi had some kind of orange bucket hat on while janne had a fluffy white bucket looking hat... :\

*Sarah* said:
Is there any way I could watch it online?

Pics, that, whatever! I just wanna see something new! :hotjump: :hotjump:

So, US guys, give us some cool links , wether with pics of the video... Pleeeease!

wtf is up with their hats?

They looked as if they were gonna go fishing with a bunch of old ladies later.
Jannes looked like it was lite pink and fuzzy. AHAHAHAHA

COB ROCKS ASS and next time I hope they wear WASP t shirts.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
wtf is up with their hats?

They looked as if they were gonna go fishing with a bunch of old ladies later.
Jannes looked like it was lite pink and fuzzy. AHAHAHAHA

COB ROCKS ASS and next time I hope they wear WASP t shirts.

And so? W.A.S.P., I love soooooo much
wub.gif