bodom on hbb

the show was crazy,.....i couldn't stop laughin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they looked veeeery good with those hats...Too bad the other guys did't showed up:(

Axana said:
the show was crazy,.....i couldn't stop laughin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they looked veeeery good with those hats...Too bad the other guys did't showed up:(

They probably forgot their hats.

Next COB tshirt should say....

I went fishin with Bodom and didnt even get a lousy pink hat. :D

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
They probably forgot their hats.

Next COB tshirt should say....

I went fishin with Bodom and didnt even get a lousy pink hat. :D

LOOOL YEAH<that's a good reason... :p
I bet the tee's would be sold very well.................. :Spin:

My Finnish teacher was really surprised to hear I saw a Finnish band this summer... I guess now I can just say I know them because I've seen them on MTV :p (Which I haven't being European.)

[totally offtopic]Mushroom hats rule! :loco:[/totally offtopic]

COBSteele02 said:
I don't have mtv2 or else I would have watched it.

I took over a friend of mines tv just to watch it. I wish Jasta would of just left and let them host the show. Maybe we couldve seen sixpounder and more WASP vids. and the other band members come out in hats which would of been great. :headbang: :headbang:

so are most of you guys european? i see you guys seem to hate the host jamey jasta of hatebreed. its strange to see him talk because when i se them live they just tear everything apart. i took over my friends tv as well to see children of bodom as special guests. i thought the hats were pretty funny, but the needled 24/7 video was kinda gay (alexi said the same thing not jamey jasta, jasta said some fans actually liked the video and they played the video before).