Bodom Signing December 1st Zavvi Ox. St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorKabir

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2008
Hi, I'm going to the December signing in London.

Did any of you guys who went to ireland or glasgow or any other signing know whether they were just signing whatever they were promoting?

I want to get my guitar signed by them which also involves me providing my own pen.

Reckon they will or will security/band say no?

Many thanks guys!

Bring your guitar, and a white permanent marker (if you have a black guitar, or whatever).

If the security stops you, say you have travelled all the way from Somalia and that your parents are dead, and only Bodom signing your guitar will make your life happy again.

Regardless of the fact that I already made a thread for this, they're promoting and signing copies of their new single, Smile Pretty For The Devil.

When I went to their Blooddrunk cd single signing session, people had that signed, vinyls and other stuff, so I'm sure bringing your guitar into a public music store should be no problem whatsoever.

Whenever they did a US signing, people brought in whatever they wanted(cd's, books, guitars, etc)

depends on the place, if it's at a concert, then no, you can't bring your guitar, but if it's at a record store, then it shouldn't be a problem. Also, bring your own marker, the markers provided are usually either black or silver and might not show up on the guitar, or they might all be used by other members of the band.

Have fun :tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.