BODOM TONIGHT!!!

onesickanimal

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2005
DAMN I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED! I'VE NEVER SEEN 'EM LIVE BEFORE YET THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS!!! FUCK YEAH!!! toronto!!!

I was at the Toronto show. I got to the venue at 1pm just to be front of the crowd. We somehow walked right into the place before the show and had a long chat with Amon Amarth, then returned to our spot. The show was so intense halfway though bodom I nearly blacked out from being smashed into the front rail, best show ever.

CliffBurton said:
I was at the Toronto show. I got to the venue at 1pm just to be front of the crowd. We somehow walked right into the place before the show and had a long chat with Amon Amarth, then returned to our spot. The show was so intense halfway though bodom I nearly blacked out from being smashed into the front rail, best show ever.
How do you walk into the Opera House (for my own future reference)? I always show up early, so maybe next time I can get inside if you tell me how.:D

the front door was unlocked, we all just walked right on in. Me, my 2 friends, and like 5 others we met there. We stood around in the front lobby area. then after a while, just walked in. The one guy we met who was drunk hugged Amon Amarth lead singer like 5 times, then I left to go wait outside, and then later the other got booted out by the bouncers. One guy was grapping onto the mic on the stage trying to yell into it.

We also made fun of Trivium, not knowing their bassist was right around the corner on a computer...oops.

CliffBurton said:
the front door was unlocked, we all just walked right on in. Me, my 2 friends, and like 5 others we met there. We stood around in the front lobby area. then after a while, just walked in. The one guy we met who was drunk hugged Amon Amarth lead singer like 5 times, then I left to go wait outside, and then later the other got booted out by the bouncers. One guy was grapping onto the mic on the stage trying to yell into it.

We also made fun of Trivium, not knowing their bassist was right around the corner on a computer...oops.

:Spin: I wish it was that easy for us. I have to hang out at the tour bus. Well who knows... This time around they are playing a smaller venue. Maybe it'll be that easy for me ;)

The Bringer said:
:Spin: I wish it was that easy for us. I have to hang out at the tour bus. Well who knows... This time around they are playing a smaller venue. Maybe it'll be that easy for me ;)

I think the staff just sorta fucked up. Sadly We didnt see Bodom inside, I had to hunt them down, and missed Jaska and Alexi.