Fucking hail bodom fans !

Originally posted by WildwarZ
Yeah fucking UM shitty servers ! but fuck if we are not even to fucking post what we want , whats the use of this damn place !
ozz i fucking asked if there is guitarist around , maybe you missed the question but since i fucking see a guitar in your hands on that pictures i think there is my fucking awnser : long live to fucking
stuff that awnsering itself ! would be fucking great if it all would be like that !

Yeah i play guitar :) and sorry if i missed your question...maybe beacause my UM just started to work again :p it didn't work for couple days

Originally posted by OzzOzbourne

Yeah i play guitar :) and sorry if i missed your question...maybe beacause my UM just started to work again :p it didn't work for couple days

another guitarist there , well you know your not obligated to awnser my fucking questions , you can say "hey i don't give a fuck about your fucking questions , just fuck off and stick your fucking shit straight up your fucking ass" ! :lol: since you was fucking away and that you welcomed me , let me fucking welcome you back to the pit !

Yeah Stephan the bard , already 2 fucking pages of that shit !
so like they say : lets cut the fucking crap !

Originally posted by OceanbarD
funny ozz to post on UM and chat on MIRC on the same time ! :lol: hey Mika the wild are you going on the other bands forum too ?

bottom of the shit...well man no not yet , am only subscribe on
the fucking COB forum...maybe gonna visit the others soon (been to the opeth one but theres too much fucking stupid thread...)
maybe the vintersorg one , ill catch you fucking up there too !