CoB's first show in their US tour (Pictures)

MagSec4

.:..::.: :.::..:.
Jan 14, 2003
Bogotá & New york
www.ultimatemetal.com
Buffalo, NY.
I finally had the pleasure of seeing them live.
I walked a couple of hours and rode a bus for it.
All 3 opening bands had to use the same drumset and CoB got especially shafted with the fucking sound.
Something happened to the sound of the bass drums when CoB came on >(
The keyboards were pretty much drowned out.
The sound overall was all fucked up.

This is no way to treat Children of Bodom.

Still, They owned the place! Hail CoB!
I hope they headline their own tour here soon.
\,,/

They were selling awesome merchandise, in particular a very nice long-sleeve HCD shirt
Nevermore kicked a LOT of ass, and DB was awesome as well.

alexi.JPG
dimmu.JPG

*G* but it's a sweet pic in my opinion... now, he starts to sing clean (rebell yell) , he tries to look like Ville valo.. oh oh.. perhaps he'll join HIM soon??? just a joke.. *lol*
but what a fuck that the sound sucked!

Maili Björklund said:
sorry, but... since when is Allu trying to look like Ville Valo?! :lol:
He looks cute I think! ME WANTS MORE PICS! Oh and THANK YOU MagSec!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Did you see any band members hang out by the Merchandise stand by any chance? Down here in Mass they hang out around it liek Shadows Fall and shit, that show I've talked to like Brain Fair and Matt Bachand for like a half hour. I hope, think, I know what long sleeve you are talking about and I have been planning on buying it for monthes now.

Hey all im new! I was there in Buffalo, thats where i live, it was a great show..the sound did kinda suck..but i got Alexi's signature, and i talked to hime before he went on stage

Yup, it's good to be back, I've been busy with my own band(Griffin) with touring and shit. It's nice to hear that Bodom is doing so well on this tour:) Looking forward to see some pictures.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by ¤Killin
Who's the guy in the pic on the right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats Gotta be Roope!!!

hmpf, Roope looks totally different! *G*
sillynose is gooood! *lol*

Did you see any band members hang out by the Merchandise stand by any chance? Down here in Mass they hang out around it liek Shadows Fall and shit, that show I've talked to like Brain Fair and Matt Bachand for like a half hour. I hope, think, I know what long sleeve you are talking about and I have been planning on buying it for monthes now.

--->You're lucky man! I LOVE matt! he's so great! just a cute guy.. and i guess shadows fall are a cool band.. but they're touring their asses off in the states and don'T come to germany... :-(((

my mistake on the mis-identification. i have not seen very many pictures of roope so i am not positive on his appearance.

BUT I KNOW THE OTHER GUY IS ALEXI FUCKING LAIHO!!!

". . . .'It's the quiet ones you gotta watch,' you always hear the when they catch some serial killer, and what do they do, they bring on the neighbor. And the neighbor says, 'well he was always very quiet' and someone in the room says 'its the quiet ones you gotta watch.' This is a very dangerous assumption. I will bet you anything that while your watching a quiet one, a noisy one will FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" - George Carlin