Just back from the Montréal gig... !!

delt

and his staff
Nov 27, 2001
Montréal, Canada
www.deimos.ca
one word: CRUSHING±#$@£%¢¤¬%¦¢@¤!!!!!!!!!!

They fucking -OWNED- the stage, although for way too short time.... of the 4 bands that played, COB is the one that had the most energetic and positive response from the audience, even compared to dimmu.. they were HUGELY acclaimed from the second they got on stage, to about 5 minutes after they left. i think over half the people were there to see them (me included) judging from this and from people's mostly COB shirts. Fuckin awesome show, excpet for getting hit in the head by someone's foot when he was doing body-surfing OUCH!!

and yeah, "grandpa :D " Roope was playing his good ol' Jackson RR!! and yeah, Alexi spitted on the stage at least 4 - 5 times in each song :) :) The 3 first bands had to use the same marshall stacks, drums etc.. but they added/modified the rig for each musician in between.... and there was soooooooooo many fUkKiN -KilLeR- beautiful, gorgeous girls at the show aAaAAaaAaah!!!!!!

They,re gonna do the same show in 15 december I'M THERE DUDE!!! One thing is almost certain - the next time COB tour in north america, they're gonna be the main gig, and not just a support band.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

DAMMIT, this reminds me about the norway gig at rockefeller.. :D best time of my life, doodes..

What songs did they play? Many ones?

Morbid In Rock said:
Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff... I give up...CoB will never play in Brazil anymore... :(

In the last tour the gig on my city was cancelled... :erk:

I need to see this gig!!!
Janne and Alexi have said in various interviews that they are planning to tour South-America in January 2004.

Shadeg said:
Janne and Alexi have said in various interviews that they are planning to tour South-America in January 2004.
But maybe they'll play just in São Paulo and Curitiba, like the last tour...
Brazil is a big country so we can't travel to see a gig in another cities...it's too expansive!!!
I just hope they'll play here in Porto Alegre...:´-(

delt said:
one word: CRUSHING±#$@£%¢¤¬%¦¢@¤!!!!!!!!!!

They fucking -OWNED- the stage, although for way too short time.... of the 4 bands that played, COB is the one that had the most energetic and positive response from the audience, even compared to dimmu.. they were HUGELY acclaimed from the second they got on stage, to about 5 minutes after they left. i think over half the people were there to see them (me included) judging from this and from people's mostly COB shirts. Fuckin awesome show, excpet for getting hit in the head by someone's foot when he was doing body-surfing OUCH!!

and yeah, "grandpa :D " Roope was playing his good ol' Jackson RR!! and yeah, Alexi spitted on the stage at least 4 - 5 times in each song :) :) The 3 first bands had to use the same marshall stacks, drums etc.. but they added/modified the rig for each musician in between.... and there was soooooooooo many fUkKiN -KilLeR- beautiful, gorgeous girls at the show aAaAAaaAaah!!!!!!

They,re gonna do the same show in 15 december I'M THERE DUDE!!! One thing is almost certain - the next time COB tour in north america, they're gonna be the main gig, and not just a support band.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

It was so fuckin KILLER! I was in Toronto the day before, and all I can say ; it was so much better in Montreal, can't wait for December 15th. The performance was a little better but the crowd made it a really magical moment. And talking of spitting... Don't you think Alexi had problem with his noise digestion too.... I'm just kiddin.... I couldn't care less.... Indeed.... the crowd was more into CoB. :headbang: I just wanted one different song for this concert and they played another, not my favorite... but change is always good. They replaced Bodom Beach Terror with Everytime I Die. I would have like to hear a real classic instead ; like Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom (I'm so pissed I didnt know them when they came in 1999) or Warheart.

fyi

1-Needled 24/7
2-Hate me!
3-Chokehold
4-Silent Night, Bodom Night
5-Everytime I Die
6-Downfall

Sounds like a lot of fun. i cant waittill i see me on Dec 4. ill be doing this :worship: and this :headbang: and this :kickass: with alexi after ward hopefully.

> Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff... I give up...CoB will never play in Brazil anymore...
> In the last tour the gig on my city was cancelled... I need to see this gig!!!

THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!! :cry: i'm really sorry to learn about that :__( anything to do with Alexi's guitars getting stolen?

maybe you can move somewhere in the northern Montréal area, and find a nice place to live (like my appartment :D ) then you could see Bodom, and Cradle of filth, and Deicide, and Moonspell, and Symphony X, and me :) :) :)

*huggzzz* !!

Hey guys, for sure, it was great show. Obviously people were a little disapointed with how short it was, but it was killer all the same. I got the chance to meet with Alexi and Roope outside their tour bus. Alexi had a bit of the flu and Roope was fuckin wasted. I couldn't understand a word he said,haha. Alexi fuckin loves Montreal and said when they come back on the 15th you will see a few changes with the setlist. He wasn't sure what changes yet, buit did mention Towards Dead End was a good bet.

As for a headlining tour in North America, i asked him about that and he jokingly said maybe in 10 years,haha. I can't speak for those other cities but with the kind of support COB has in Montreal, i don't see why they couldn't headline.

I got a few pictures with him as well as live shots. I'll post them later tonight if i have time.

Later

MattyK said:
Hey guys, for sure, it was great show. Obviously people were a little disapointed with how short it was, but it was killer all the same. I got the chance to meet with Alexi and Roope outside their tour bus. Alexi had a bit of the flu and Roope was fuckin wasted. I couldn't understand a word he said,haha. Alexi fuckin loves Montreal and said when they come back on the 15th you will see a few changes with the setlist. He wasn't sure what changes yet, buit did mention Towards Dead End was a good bet.

As for a headlining tour in North America, i asked him about that and he jokingly said maybe in 10 years,haha. I can't speak for those other cities but with the kind of support COB has in Montreal, i don't see why they couldn't headline.

I got a few pictures with him as well as live shots. I'll post them later tonight if i have time.

Later
YOU LUCKY ASS BITCH! i wait 'till 0:30...to see Alexi but i had to leave because of the fucking metro...LOLLLLLL stops at 1 am...well i saw Henkaa that's nice!