Amazing night in Toronto with CoB...

Any band who thinks they are too good to chill with thier fans are full of shit.

I was laughing so hard last night when people where saying, "Best guitarist in the world" "Best band in the world" and other stupid shit like that.

If anyone was saying that to me, and I have a feeling it may happen someday soon, I will ask them not to say such things.

I mean we are all just people, and sometimes people forget that.

Silver Incubus said:
Alexi said that Hankka and Roope smoke weed but he doesn't cuz it just makes him tired.

Hey I saw you last night Metal Maiden. I was standing like right there the whole time. If I would of Recognized before I would have said hi!

I was there with my girlfriend who has long red hair, she was where her hatecrew longsleve and a black labeless hoodie and I was there with my follow the reaper shirt and I have long brown hair and a chinstrap. YOu probbably weren't paying that much attention.

I probably did see you, as well, but I don't remember now, hehe, I was sooo tired and I had the biggest headache last night. By the way, check your PM.

that show fuckin kicked ass!!! i got a chance to meet alexi, roope, and henka (and get pictures) and then talked to roope, and another person who i imagine was their tour manager for a while while alexi was mixing himself another drink in the tour bus. i was right up front the entire set, and took a shitload of pics (except with a crappy camera) ill try post some of them once i get them developed.

right before they played downfall everyone sang happy birthday to janne, and then alexi gave him a hug. too bad they couldnt play a longer set...oh well it still rocked.

Silver Incubus said:
Alexi said that Hankka and Roope smoke weed but he doesn't cuz it just makes him tired.
Hah it's kinda the same with me! ;) There was a short time when I regularily smoked weed, but then I realized it made me lazy so I quit.
[EDIT] I have nothing against an *occasional* spliff tho (means every 3 months or so)! ;)

Hey for you people who took pictures of the band. My camera has a pretty brutal flash on it, and if im right in the front taking pictures alexi isnt gonna spit on me or kick me in the face is he. How were the flashes on your cameras?

Seems Bunny has to spit all the time...dont really know why tho ;) :lol:
@ ~metal maiden~ : whoa, I wish I looked as good-looking as you, seriously! :) I'm just a boring ugly fat white chick.....well sort of!!;)
And it seems like you're taller than Allu, but shorter than Janne...

COBSteele02 said:
Weed tastes like shit and smells like shit.

Beer on the other hand tastes good!

Its all about the taste not the getting high or getting drunk part to me. :lol:
Ummm I think you thinking of Tobbacco, Cuz i don't know what kind of weed you have smelt before, but It is one of the best smells to date. And oh does it taste good you ask? I does indeed. And then ther is the getting high, an added bonus:p

The Lantern Nut said:
Seems Bunny has to spit all the time...dont really know why tho ;) :lol:
@ ~metal maiden~ : whoa, I wish I looked as good-looking as you, seriously! :) I'm just a boring ugly fat white chick.....well sort of!!;)
And it seems like you're taller than Allu, but shorter than Janne...

Hehe, thanks. I just look so horrible in those pictures cuz I was sick. And Allu is very short but I was wearing my big platform boots which make me look like I'm 5'8". I'm sure I'm really the same height as Allu, which means I'm even so much shorter than Janne, lol. And, Lantern, don't say that about yourself. I'm pretty sure you're a beautiful girl.

~metal_maiden~ said:
Hehe, thanks. I just look so horrible in those pictures cuz I was sick. And Allu is very short but I was wearing my big platform boots which make me look like I'm 5'8". I'm sure I'm really the same height as Allu, which means I'm even so much shorter than Janne, lol. And, Lantern, don't say that about yourself. I'm pretty sure you're a beautiful girl.
You're hair was perfectly fine, metal_maiden!!