Bodom's 2005 World Tour

Kalmah and Sonata would also be my choice.

To have 3 of the greatest bands in the world on one stage in one night would be incredable.

Bodom and Sonata are playing at Bloodstock together though. So we arn't doing bad.

I've always wanted to see Chuck and Alexi on stage together. I'm not sure the amps would be able to handle both of those guitars at once. I could definitely see Bodom covering a Death song. Pulll the Plugggg Let me passss awayyyy yowwww!

Those still around...Megadeth would be cool. Have Lost Horizon open. Then Sonata come out and play all of Ecliptica. Maybe Carcass and Immortal can make a comeback. Ohhh the possibilities.

Norther and Griffin would be cool!! And I really don't have a problem with "listening to the same band twice" :err: :loco: :headbang:

Hypocrisy and Annihilator would rock

Btw, I like Slayer, Ozzy, Carcass and Death but they aren't an option to open up for Bodom, common.

-Throne Of Chaos
-Ensiferum
-Kalmah
-Finntroll
-Sonata Arctica
-CoB

Allstar finnish team...but I also wouln't pick NortheR with them..I know there are also similar bands in my list..But NortheR...imo...is really really trying to sound like CoB.

I read something about a tour with Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity, CoB & In Flames...or was it Dimmu instead of some band? Anyway...now that's a pretty good lineup :cool:

Arch Enemy
Children of Bodom
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
and if there is room for another band on the bill throw Kalmah in there

I would want Eternal Tears of Sorrow to reunite for a one last farewell

Children Of Bodom & Iron Maiden would make a sweet show! :headbang: :kickass:

Or

Children Of Bodom & The Haunted...that would be the ultimate show for me!!!

persephone28 said:
Children Of Bodom & Iron Maiden would make a sweet show! :headbang: :kickass:
Yeah, I've thought about that too!! COB opening for kickass metal legends like Maiden (or Metallica -with a kickass setlist, lots of old THRASH goodness)....hell yeah!!! :headbang:

Well, since Bodom would be the headliner, you couldn't have an opening band that's BIGGER than them, such as Metallica/Megadeth/Maiden/Testament etc.

I'd say they should team up with a hardcore band from America like God Forbid or Shadows Fall and another band, maybe Black Metal, like Bal Sagoth or one of those types.

I wasnt referring to Maiden being an opener for COB...that would be ridiculous. I meant for COB to open for Maiden...seeing both bands in one show/night would be killer for me is all I was saying.

@ Heavenscent ...you dont have to like Maiden. I have seen them so many times in the past...in their earlier years and they blew me away and I still think they rock harder than most of the younger bands out there. I have much respect for them.

Ulimately I'd would like to see
Death
Slayer
Children of Bodom

but Realistically
Slayer
Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Opeth/Dark Tranquillity

Just for variety I don't know if I'd want to see all powermetal or all the same stuff that'd be boring(as good as those bands are)