Bogus Rendition zine #5

BogusRendition

New Metal Member
Feb 7, 2005
Alright kids,
Bogus Rendition number5
featuring live coverage of New England Metalfest, the Red Chord, Cephalic Carnage, Lair of the Minotaur, Cryptic Warning, Ocean, Nile, Shadows Fall, Yob, Mastodon, Cult of Luna, Abhorred, Watch Maker and plenty more.
Plus Interviews with Opeth, deadhole and Cephalic Carnage.
Other stuff includes coverage of (Me-NAJER-I) which was this huge art instalation on the entire 3rd floor of a warehouse in Providence, riding freight trains around central Maine in the pouring rain, a bunch of CD reviews and tons more.

For those who don't know, Bogus Rendition is a crusty old DIY zine that mostly focus's on death metal, but also includes whatever the hell else I wanna put in it. Number 5 is definatly the best one yet and is also the biggest (60 pages).

Anyone interested in getting a copy can find one for free while they last at most Bull Moose Music locations, Newbury Comics in South Portland, Armagedon Shop in Providence, the Relapse Retail Store in Philly, the Space on Congress st in Portland or the Kave up in Bucksport Maine. (please keep in mind that if your looking to score a free copy, they haven't been mailed out yet, so give it about a week or so). Or you can just come find me and I'll probebly give you a copy.

If you can't find one, send $2.00 (well hidden cash preffered but check or money orders are cool too) to:
Bogus Rendition
c/o Justin Curtsinger
25 Gooding's End
Yarmouth ME

while your at it, feel free to check out www.bogusrendition.com (it's pretty rad)

By the way, given that this zine comes completely from my own funds, donations are more then welcome, as are those looking to buy advertising space.

rocknroll