Boiler - Cow Tipping In C Sharp

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Boiler - Cow Tipping In C Sharp
19:51'40"

By Mark Bridgeman

Yeee-fucking-haw! Boiler are back with a 19-track arse kicker of an album. I've loved these guys ever since hearing their taster EP (Kwikee In The Traylor... 5 Bux) earlier this year. The humour evident in the title of this LP masks a more serious take on life, being fucked around, and the basic ignorance of people in general (and that's just the first 'proper' track, 'Bottom Feeders').

Mixing the laid-back rawk of the likes of Fu Manchu with the solid, up-to-date, Boiler twist makes for a fresh slice of heavy rock with the occasional ferocity you'd expect from a more hardcore outfit.

A refreshingly no-bullshit outfit that doesn't take itself seriously.

Groove core? Dirt core? Fuck, let's just call it arse-kicking, head-slamming filth rock.

'Cow Tipping...' has everything promised by 'Kwikee...' and then some.

8/10

BOiler f*cking rocks! Why o why aren't these guys signed? Labels need to wake the f*ck up IMO.

Boiler is the best unsigned band I've heard in 20 years!

Any track off of "Cow Tipping..." beats the sh*t out of 99% of the crap that gets airplay on hard rock radio stations. What are these guys still doing in Ithaca, NY?

Cow Tipping hasn't left my cd changer since I got it. This is the real deal - no sh*t people check em out if you havent already

it fucking sucks, their first cd was a blantant korn ripoff. this cd is the same as clutch without jazz.

Hey Dan, we all know you dont like the CD. That still won't stop it from going huge. So blow me :)

WOW! Thanx to everyone who has given the thumbs up to our new album...By the way Dan, I HATE Korn, so I certainly wouldn't want to sound like 'em & BOILER never has... but it is OK to be wrong. As fer sounding like Cluch without jazz, I consider that a compliment, so thanx Dan. I respect yer opinion(only if you had made a valid point, then followed it up by facts that supported that opinion), but if you ever want to meet me & discuss the matter(ya know, tell me how much we suck), let me know bitch. boilerny@yahoo.com. !Willverine!

And none of you reviewed it on Amazon!! Ok, maybe that's for suckers, but I just left the first review of Cow Tipping. Come on, let's lead the ignorant to the Boiler slaughter, join me on Amazon telling the world how great this CD is. I just love this band. And I dare everybody else to just give them a chance.

And none of you reviewed it on Amazon!! Ok, maybe that's for suckers, but I just left the first review of Cow Tipping. Come on, let's lead the ignorant to the Boiler slaughter, join me on Amazon telling the world how great this CD is. I just love this band. And I dare everybody else to just give them a chance. What this music is - hardcore with a big dose of funk. It is like New York hardcore meets Southern funk. It is embarassing to see angry people jump off their seat and dance, but that is what Boiler does. If you hate that, it's ok. It bashes you in the head, and then gives you catchy hooks. It takes a certain amount of flexibility. But it doesn't throw out the same old cooker cutter hardcore that is boring us to death. Over and over again we hear the same formula - Boiler gives us a different choice. And I love it.