Bollnäs Metal

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Hi there everyone! A dear friend of ours has over the years video taped a lot of the local music scene here in Bollnäs and has now put it on Youtube. Just search for: klingonassasin. You can see many of the bands from and around Bollnäs in various stages of their carrer. Everybody looks so young, innocent and happy! For us who has been part of all this, it is a tressure, and has an important historical value as a documentation of the "Bollnäs Metal" scene.
What you see here is very "documentary":kickass:
From time to time talks has been going on about doing a DVD about all this, but so far it has stopped with just ideas, over a few too many beers. But I really hope that someone will make it happen because there is so much to tell and show about our hometown and the metal history wich started 25 - 30 years ago or so. As far as I remember the first metal band from Bollnäs was Ice Force. This stuff on Youtube is for all you real hard core fans out there and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And thanx Ljung for doing this!:headbang:
Enjoy!!!
METAL!
Krunt

Awesome! :)

Will be great and interesting i'm sure to watch all the clips. Thanx a lot krunt for telling us about it here (wouldn't have found it if you hadn't, probably)

No I guess not. I mean, klingonassasin?......ah, what the....
Any way, enjoy! Let´s see if you recognize any familiar faces. Remember, some of this is from way back in time. To me we all "kind of" look the same any way. But then again, I still think I´m like 20 - 25 or so:kickass:

Hahah =)

Yeah at least I recognize some people from the bands I listen to, from the clips i've seen so far. You (krunt), Modden, think I saw Kristian Andrén in some clip, Chulle, Lubbe, Grehn, Robin "Benan", Per Rydberg, Micke Åsentorp, Anders Rytkönen...

What about dudes like Morén, Tommi, Tony "Bira"..did I fail to see them in the clips? ;-) They're probably all there in that 4 Decades of Metal-clip, hehe.

I´m shure they are there somewhere. We have been pretty much the same folks since the beginning of metal in Bollnäs from the early fifties or so:lol:

big_bollnas2.JPG

:D