Bonus tracks on re-releases

Apr 17, 2006
USA
Well here they are! Found 'em on the Century Media site.

Nevermore bonus tracks:
The System's Failing (bonus)
The Dreaming Mind (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
World Unborn (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
Chances Three (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
Utopia (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
What Tomorrow Knows (video).

In Memory bonus tracks:
The Tiananmen Man (demo)
The Seven Tongues Of God (demo)
Passenger (demo)
This Sacrament (demo)
42147 (instrumental) (demo)

The Politics of Ecstasy bonus tracks:
Love Bites (bonus)
Next In Line (video)

Yup. I'm glad they are doing this, it's a *real* reason to buy the re-releases, as opposed to CM purely trying to cash in on the disturbed tour. Much pleased, I am.

amazing shit abou ttime

In Memory bonus tracks:
The Tiananmen Man (demo)
The Seven Tongues Of God (demo)
Passenger (demo)
This Sacrament (demo)
42147 (instrumental) (demo)

Wow, I wasn't expecting much from these re-releases, but it looks like I'll be buying all of them. I'll just buy POE because I want to have everything.

I got this in an email from Century Media this morning

8278-2 Nevermore - Nevermore (Reissue)

The band's now classic debut release has now been reissued and re-mastered featuring revised layout and artwork. With five bonus tracks and a bonus video, plus liner notes by vocalist Warrel Dane and metal scribe Martin Popoff, this classic just got better. (2006)

8274-2 Nevermore - The Politics Of Ecstasy (Reissue)

The band's sophomore release reissued and re-mastered featuring revised layout and artwork. Now with a bonus track of the Judas Priest song ''Love Bites'' as well as liner notes by vocalist Warrel Dane and metal scribe Martin Popoff. (2006)

8275-2 Nevermore - In Memory (Reissue)

Originally an EP now reissued and re-mastered with a revised layout and artwork. Includes liner notes by vocalist Warrel Dane and metal scribe Martin Popoff. More Nevermore is always a good thing. (2006)

I will be selling these on my website. www.firewalkmusic.net. They will be posted this weekend. Or you can just contact me through here.

Dammit, why couldn't they just release a 'Demos and unreleased shit" Cd with all this on rather than rereleasing previous albums. Really pisses me off, having to buy the same album twice to get some of this juicy sounding stuff. I already have all the albums and al the EPs, so no need to buy them again, damn grrrr annoying cashing-in-ness record labels.

The System's Failing (bonus)
The Dreaming Mind (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
World Unborn (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
Utopia (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)

Wow, I feel like the world's worst nevermore fan. :cry: