Bonus tracks on re-releases

Ech...nothing ruins the flow of an album more than a bunch of demos and live tracks tacked on to the end. This sort of thing should be released as a limited run for collectors, who are really the only people who want the demos anyway.

Mike said:
The System's Failing (bonus)
The Dreaming Mind (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
World Unborn (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
Utopia (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)

Wow, I feel like the world's worst nevermore fan. :cry:

GOOD :p

DaveIoC said:
Dammit, why couldn't they just release a 'Demos and unreleased shit" Cd with all this on rather than rereleasing previous albums. Really pisses me off, having to buy the same album twice to get some of this juicy sounding stuff. I already have all the albums and al the EPs, so no need to buy them again, damn grrrr annoying cashing-in-ness record labels.

True...but there's also liner notes for every song (hopefull). You wouldn't get that with a collection of rarities, unless Warrel writes the book on Nevermore. I live for liner notes and interviews: it's always very inspriring to me to get to see where the artists are coming from, but I guess I'm just a fanboi like that. :oops:

So, Warrel, when will the book on Nevermore come out? I hope Lifetime doesn't make a cheesy movie out of it.

me "so umm hows that book on DNB comming?"
WD answers: its going nowhere. i realized that it isn't easy to write a book as it is lyrics and i don't have time right now to even write it.

I too live for liner notes beyond lyrics and the such (videos, audio interviews, etc). sadly most CDs these days don't include what it used to.

KittyKatatonia said:
Well here they are! Found 'em on the Century Media site.

Nevermore bonus tracks:
The System's Failing (bonus)
The Dreaming Mind (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
World Unborn (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
Chances Three (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
Utopia (unreleased Spring 1992 demo)
What Tomorrow Knows (video).

In Memory bonus tracks:
The Tiananmen Man (demo)
The Seven Tongues Of God (demo)
Passenger (demo)
This Sacrament (demo)
42147 (instrumental) (demo)

The Politics of Ecstasy bonus tracks:
Love Bites (bonus)
Next In Line (video)

I have all the demos that are on the Self Titled, but with some poor sound quality, and all the videos as wall as Love Bites on the Judas Priest tribute and Believe In Nothing E.P. I might buy the self titled again anyway. By the way when will these be availiable?

Looks like they pulled them off for now....something's up....they did have them all listed. I wouldn't think it is just an out of stock thing....maybe it was a mistake to list them seeing as the release date was originally September.