Bonus Tracks / Upcoming Gigs

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
I see from the news on the Skyfire site that you guys now have a booking agency. I take it you guys will have somewhat better luck getting shows now on?

And another question. While randomly searching for Skyfire stuff on Soulseek, I came across bonus tracks for the Korean Spectral - a live version of Mind Revolution and Skyfire from Busan and an unreleased song called Patterns. Haven't downloaded them, but am I correct in guessing they are legit..?

Andreas told me about Patterns, I think. He didn't give a name, but he said there is a bonus track. So I'd say yeah, it's probably legit.

Kirurgisti said:
Why don't we Europeans ever get the good stuff...?
Try coming to America, we don't even get tours here.

Yeah Patterns is legit. I remember stumbling across that under Merchandise or something weird like that. But yeah, I know that is legit and I wanna hear all that shit you mentioned right now!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Gadlor I heard them today.

The live versions killed. Skyfire especially sounded fucking excellent. They have a great live sound. MR sounded almost spot on.

Patterns is a good song but lacks the punchy production of Spectral, Martin told me it was recorded by just Jocke and Henke in a small studio in Vasteras. The bass break in it is killer though and it has a very catchy chorus. Not a bad song, but not amazing.

Garg! Pandemonium is a pretty sweet band too. I'd kill to see that.

SkyfireAndreas said:
some places in Europe....:headbang: we´ll keep you guys more updated as soon as we get more info...:wave:

If you don't come to Belgium, I will have to kill at least 50 innocent people...

Yeah Pandemonium is a sick band to tour with, they remind kind of Soilwork... but not In Flames Part 2. Now we just need to extend this tour to the USA.... heh heh heh!