Mind Revolution bonus tracks?

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
First of all, I want to say this is my first post on this board. I recently got Mind Revolution and it is amazing! I was messing around on eBay today and I happen to see that there is a version of Mind Revolution with 4(!) bonus tracks (from N Korea I think). The songs are - The Final Stry, Skyfire, My God Forsaken, and Free From Torment. Does anyone know anything about these songs? Are they worth buying the cd again? Thanks.

well 2 or those are from the previous album 'timeless departure' which is 100% worth buying, one is from an old demo (not that great) and 'free from torment' is new. as i havnt heard 'free from torment' yet i couldnt really say if its worth it or not. all i can really recomend is that you get the first album 'timeless departure' becuase its just as good as MR, except a little different. it has more of a classical feel, and the vocals are way more savage (a good thing).
-neal

Yes they are all on the "Haunted by Shadows" MCD. I suggest you just pick that up, all the stuff is pretty much worth it.

There were two of them on eBay, I now own one of them. :loco: I wanted it just cuz I thought it would be cool to have such a rare find, since I've already got the Haunted by Shadows MCD, and I still don't have Mind Revolution, and it was about the price of a normal CD anyway. If you don't get Haunted by Shadows, I'd reccomend it.

It should be getting here any day now...

Haha, I'm thiking of doing hte same myself, then listening to one and keeping the other under glass. I've been thinking of getting another Timelss Departure since I got the first one, and Haunted by Shadows is in a safe place in my closet until Skyfire's a metal legend and all of my reletives will be trying to get it willed to them.

Stygian Apothegm_ said:
somebody gave me a negative rep for my post. i dont know why, nor do i care, im just wondering who is too dickless to take the credit.
i didnt do it, but thats also happened to me on this board before for some random post that was just laughing or somthing. didnt leave a comment or anything, just gave a negative point or whatever. its a mystery!
-neal

I've recieved a positive one on some random post too. and the comment 'gadlor is a hunky hunk' :tickled:

Evidently the people love me. It's easy to see why. :D

dolphz said:
What is this reputation thing, and how can I find mine? Thanks

It's this thing:
newannounce.gif
in the corner of the posts.