Books

Da fooq? I couldve swore you were still a mod. Was going to commend you for your exceptional job. (The best kind of mod is the mod you dont notice.)

Shouldve kept the abilities, not that any duties aside from what Ken is requesting is needed around this joint. Easily offended turds can post elsewhere. ;)

hahaha

i mean... to begin with, the account that even ever had mod powers is erik, not einride, and erik has been banned since like 2006

and even then, i didn't even keep my mod status til the end of that account, i guess i must have abused my powers in some way and had them taken away

this forum has been entirely unmoderated for so, so long

i think haddsie is still a mod though so pm her if you got problems

I couldnt fathom this place being moderated in the conventional sense. Hence why I thought ye still were a mod. The damn creator of the forum never modded aside from what appears to be a few locked threads such as "Mauryleen" and Papa Josh's "I appear to havr been fired from RC."

Reactions: SonOfNun
Oh wow I had forgotten all about that.
I said:
How many fucking times have you sent off a huge rant to the RC team freaking out about fuck knows what, then as soon as someone says "hey man, calm down" you come back with "oh I was stoned when I wrote that." Fuck that!
Oh. Wait. It's all coming back now.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
LMFAO @ RiA's former alias being Atlas Shrugged. I don't seem to remember that.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

edit: This post appears to veer us back towards it's specified intention.

Ayn Rand is a sex symbol and a mighty fine capitaist. :dopey:

Glad I butted my nose in on that exchange to be a part of RC history. Only time Adrian AND Ali ever "went off" on someone. Papa Josh the only true cad this forum has ever known. :unsure:

Island at the center of the world – Russel Shorto (about New Amsterdam)
A Voyage Long and Strange – by Tony Horwtiz (about discovery of the Americas by Europeans)
A Land So Strange: The Epic Journey of Cabeza de Vaca - Andrés Reséndez
1453: The Holy War for Constantinople and the Clash of Islam and the West - Roger Crowley
The Thirty Years War: Europe’s Tragedy - Peter H. Wilson
Battle of Stalingrad – Anthony Beevor
Autumn in the Heavenly Kingdom: he Taiping Civil War - Stephen R. Platt
Cosa Nostra: A History of the Sicilian Mafia - John Dickie
A Village with My Name: A Family History of China's Opening to the World (Books) - Tong, Scott
Spectacular Realities: Early Mass Culture in Fin-de-Siecle Paris 1st Edition - Vanessa R. Schwartz
Dispatches - Michael Herr
Forgotten Ally: China's World War II, 1937-1945 Paperback – September 2, 2014 - Rana Mitter

Also: J, get on Blood Meridian -- do it.

Reactions: SonOfNun
Island at the center of the world – Russel Shorto (about New Amsterdam)
A Voyage Long and Strange – by Tony Horwtiz (about discovery of the Americas by Europeans)
A Land So Strange: The Epic Journey of Cabeza de Vaca - Andrés Reséndez
1453: The Holy War for Constantinople and the Clash of Islam and the West - Roger Crowley
The Thirty Years War: Europe’s Tragedy - Peter H. Wilson
Battle of Stalingrad – Anthony Beevor
Autumn in the Heavenly Kingdom: he Taiping Civil War - Stephen R. Platt
Cosa Nostra: A History of the Sicilian Mafia - John Dickie
A Village with My Name: A Family History of China's Opening to the World (Books) - Tong, Scott
Spectacular Realities: Early Mass Culture in Fin-de-Siecle Paris 1st Edition - Vanessa R. Schwartz
Dispatches - Michael Herr
Forgotten Ally: China's World War II, 1937-1945 Paperback – September 2, 2014 - Rana Mitter

Also: J, get on Blood Meridian -- do it.

I've read the Horowitz (a long time ago) and I think the Crowley. I've read a lot of Resendez, but I'm not sure if I've actually read through that one. Lots of European/World History huh?

Yea im not feeling the vibes of discourse in my defense of Rand. (Too retro RIA for '21). Im here for good vibes, good music, and cyber camaraderie, to each their own. Post deleted like Gina Carano.

<3 Ken & <3 Adrian