boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg

This is me when the UM server starts acting up.

computerfreak3jl.gif

i've seen that dude all over the fucking net within the past two weeks, shit is funny.

i spent most of the day playing castlevania: symphony of the night.

was supposed to record a demo today, but my guitarist's alcoholic dad was drunk at 7am and not in the mood to hear us play our shit. apparently.

boston market doesn't really advertise out this way, any store they open eventually closes.

i want a coke. no, an rc. oh man that would rule right about now.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

4pm. friday before a 3day weekend. just spent an hour going through paperwork and thankfully shredding 1/3 of it.

want beer.
need beer.
love beer.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

4pm. friday before a 3day weekend. just spent all day going to classes and thankfully sleeping through 1/3 of it.

want whiskey.
need whiskey.
love whiskey.

when i drink whiskey around other foolz i get pretty wasted, kinda have a lot to accomplish tomorrow. god damn gotta learn spanish caravan and she's so heavy for Cover Night With The Sheetz.

although since tonight is the official unveiling of the THREE SHEETS demo i should be drinking rum, but like anyone else with good sense, i don't much care for rum.

but on the other hand, maybe you're right, candyball!

One Inch Man said:
although since tonight is the official unveiling of the THREE SHEETS demo i should be drinking rum, but like anyone else with good sense, i don't much care for rum.
yar matey that be fifty lashes :mad:

:loco:

don't get me wrong, i like rum, i just don't think it's anything to get excited over. like whiskey or beer.