boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
random crap, i'm fucking bored.

rollins band - the end of silence
had no idea that this album was total jam shit, it rules. funny because i've been listening to rollins band for many years, but i avoided this album because i saw a video for it and the bassist only had two strings (the dude that came after this album, melvin gibbs, is one of my main influences).

agents of oblivion - idunnowhatitcalled
this album rules! i tried to trade it away but doomstealer threatened me so i kept it. glad i did! a lot of the songs blend together (especially with the vocals), but it's still an album you want to listen to over and over again. although i still don't like acid bath for whatever reason.

blind melon - soup
it's like prog rock without any of the gay wankiness. bunch of shit goes on in each song, but at the heart it's still rock n' roll. superb shitz, shame that fucker died.

spectraflex cables
got some new ones recently and they rule, except they are stupid black and white colors only, no crazy wacky shitz like they usually send. whatever, they work well and will probably last for 2490857058 years like the last one. already did some serious abuse to the 25 footer and it's still rockin away, so good. god dammit.

nutter butter cookies
while nothing compares to mom'z homemade shitz, these are pretty much the best cookies on the market. haven't had them in years but got a box a few nights ago and they are quite certifiably UNRULY.

Hails to all your wise choices, although I know not teh Spectraflex of which you write

the Agents of Oblivion is self-titled. the band with the long album title is Deadboy and the Elephant Man - If This is Hell, Then I Am Lucky. Both of which have Dax Riggs.

Acib Bath pwns, btw. Shame to teh h8

yeah i've tried twice with acid bath now, haven't completely given up but the prospects aren't good. not sure why, it's music i listen to and think "you should like this, dude" but then don't for whatever reason. either way, dax fucking rules.

spectraflex:

336800.jpg

best. cables. evar.

What happened to the 20 users browsing this forum at once that was seen as long as 2 months ago? Inchy, I demand that you post 6 nonsensical topics per hour to keep me amused.

One Inch Man said:
agents of oblivion - idunnowhatitcalled
this album rules! i tried to trade it away but doomstealer threatened me so i kept it. glad i did! a lot of the songs blend together (especially with the vocals), but it's still an album you want to listen to over and over again. although i still don't like acid bath for whatever reason.

:kickass:

One Inch Man said:
nutter butter cookies
while nothing compares to mom'z homemade shitz, these are pretty much the best cookies on the market. haven't had them in years but got a box a few nights ago and they are quite certifiably UNRULY.

Those are so fucking good. I think I'll get some tomorrow.

One Inch Man said:
blind melon - soup
it's like prog rock without any of the gay wankiness. bunch of shit goes on in each song, but at the heart it's still rock n' roll. superb shitz, shame that fucker died.
How's it compare to the S/T effort?

One Inch Man said:
nutter butter cookies
Oreos. Enough said.

Zod

General Zod said:
How's it compare to the S/T effort?
it's a lot different, it's like they wanted to experiment with all kinds of styles. still sounds like blind melon though.

i heard the reverend horton heat for the first time last night, all i can say is

WTF!!! THOSE DUDES ROCK SO FUCKING HARD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!11

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

i can't even eat oreos anymore, and i once loved them. why?

because trader joe makes a cookie called jojo's that are just like oreos but A SCHKILLION TIMES BETTER.

seriously, oreos taste like fucking cartoon food in comparison. highly recommended.

last night (well, this morning i guess) i realized that the greatest metal album of all time is not rust in peace by megadeth, but rather astro creep by white zombie.

*patiently awaits some idiot to tell me white zombie are not metal*

White Zombie are not metal.

Edit: Ok so maybe I don't know because I have never listened to them, but it had to be said.

One Inch Man said:
i heard the reverend horton heat for the first time last night, all i can say is

WTF!!! THOSE DUDES ROCK SO FUCKING HARD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!11

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hell ya, hahaha. Good, quirky shit, I say. You see the Boston Market commercial with their song "Eat Steak" ? :tickled:

One Inch Man said:
last night (well, this morning i guess) i realized that the greatest metal album of all time is not rust in peace by megadeth, but rather astro creep by white zombie.

*patiently awaits some idiot to tell me white zombie are not metal*

I've always been of the opinion that you can be metal as fuck without actually playing strict metal...look at Katatonia, Anders/Blakkheim is a thousand times more metal than some of those caricatures walking around. Or Mastodon, those guys are 100% metal in attitude.
As for rating White Zombie above RIP...blasphemy