So I'm drinking a good American beer

man, if I could find it! when I bought the 60 min IPA I thought I was scorzoring, but then to find out there's not only the 90 but the 120....Marksveld or Tully might have better luck because that brewery is on the east coast.

Edit: [font=Verdana, Doggie, Arial][size=-1]Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
320 Rehoboth Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
302-226-BREW
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Doggie, Arial][size=-1]To find us, get to route 1 in the Delaware beaches region (see map). Follow to the entrance to Rehoboth Beach (route 1A). Once you turn onto 1A from route 1, we are 1 mile up on your right.
**NEW YEAR ROUND HOURS**
The the brewpub is open 7 days a week. Our hours are Monday - Friday open at 4pm, Sat & Sun at noon.
[/size][/font]

beer_drinkers1.jpg

Marksveld said:
Whoa... like, are you serious? Because I want some of that.

That's what I was thinking, motherfuck. That's like a shot of apple sour, except it isn't apple sour :loco:

BUY SOME. DRINK IT. DISCUSS.

I can get it from Belmont Station and I WILL as soon as they are back in stock. I'm always looking for the most intense IPA, so far the winner was White Knuckle Double IPA by Marin County Brew. It was waaaaaaaaay hoppier than even Stone's most hoppiest of ales.

One Inch Man said:
BUY SOME. DRINK IT. DISCUSS.

I can get it from Belmont Station and I WILL as soon as they are back in stock. I'm always looking for the most intense IPA, so far the winner was White Knuckle Double IPA by Marin County Brew. It was waaaaaaaaay hoppier than even Stone's most hoppiest of ales.
i live...5 minutes from marin county brew co :D

cthulufhtagn said:
i live...5 minutes from marin county brew co :D
That's one of my favorite brewers, no doubt. I'd be there every week if I lived that close, sorta how I am with my local brewer, one of my other favorites. :dopey:

Actually I don't go there as often as I used to, but I used to be there Wednesday nights for hours on end. I was there so often I wouldn't even be sitting down before a hot waitress was pouring me a pint of amber ale. :kickass:

i live close to Brooklyn Brewery ... I do like their Wheat beer and some Pilsner.
fresh beer AT the brewery :kickass:

One Inch Man said:
That's one of my favorite brewers, no doubt. I'd be there every week if I lived that close, sorta how I am with my local brewer, one of my other favorites. :dopey:

Actually I don't go there as often as I used to, but I used to be there Wednesday nights for hours on end. I was there so often I wouldn't even be sitting down before a hot waitress was pouring me a pint of amber ale. :kickass:
unfortunately i'm underage and a poor college student, so my beer consumption is pretty much confined to pibber, miller, and if i'm lucky sierra nevada or fat tire. oh well, only 2 years to go :cry:

cthulufhtagn said:
unfortunately i'm underage and a poor college student, so my beer consumption is pretty much confined to pibber, miller, and if i'm lucky sierra nevada or fat tire. oh well, only 2 years to go :cry:
WTF!!! Go in there and tell them you're buying it for your of-age Uncle NAD, they'll probably go for it.

One Inch Man said:
WTF!!! Go in there and tell them you're buying it for your of-age Uncle NAD, they'll probably go for it.
:lol: my family used to go up to oregon almost every summer, right near Bend, we'd always eat at least once at the deschutes brewery too :yell:

Well at least you'll be well versed by the time you get to 21, I was still drinking MGD up until then. :loco:

One Inch Man said:
Well at least you'll be well versed by the time you get to 21, I was still drinking MGD up until then. :loco:
actually i've never tried any deschutes beers (i know, blasphemy), i really should get my hands on some. mbc i've only had like once, and i don't recall which beer it was. at least i'll know where to start on july 7, 2007 :tickled: