So I'm drinking a good American beer

Man, you're quick on the reply!! :lol:

Hang on, take 2:

Again, there is no such thing as "warm beer". It's a specific temperature that it needs to be served at, say around 6 degrees Celsius (or 46 degrees Fahrenheit). This is what you would call 'room temperature'. If your room temperature doesn't get that low, then of course you need to manipulate the temperature accordingly. This does not imply that you pour the beer into an iced glass filled with ice cubes! :loco:

You can't complain about Starbucks and then make Budweiser your regular beer! :lol:

Draught cans are a good substitute - Boddingtons poured from a draught can into a pint glass is like solid cream. It's the cream of Manchester, by 'eck!

I did it once. When I was 15 my friend had 4 cans of MGD. They were hot, so we got some mason jars and ice cubes and had a blast. :Spin:

I have heard about some people making "beer ice cubes" i.e. frozen cubes of their favourite beer, to put into newly purchased room-temperature bottles of said beer. Anyone tried? Works?

so im drinking michelob ultra....

... so i feel like slitting my throat. this shit is gross.

so far this afternnon ... 3 pints of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ... un BUdweiser (my parents home) ... about to pop open a pint of Bitburger ... bitte ein bit, bitches !!!

had Miller Lite and Bud Light at a birthday party last night. I had one of each and then started drinking Dr. Pepper

So being the huge scrappy fukk I am:

Last night i went the usual rounds dumping all sorts of discarded beers into my cup, then came across a chick with a bottle of Captain Morgans, so of course BAM into the cup a whole lot 'o that went. So I had about 4 different kinds of cheap beer + watever was in the keg + jack danials, in my cup, and it wasn't to bad. ALSO I found the sword stash at the house so many 'a dual happend (with live blades of course, hah). Then i kept a pirate saber in my bullet belt the entire rest of the night. WOO

lizard said:
this weekend I had some tasty Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. gollly gosh that was some tasty stuff.

Haha, that's funny 'cuz I was just gonna post about the Dogfish Head 90-Minute IPA before I read your reply. Best beer EVAR.

dogfishhead1lm.jpg

where exactly are you residing Tully? ... the amount of blondes around you all the time makes it look like Sweeden :loco:

that's what it says on their web site....

Dogfish Head: 120 Minute IPA

Our family of Indian Pale Ales includes the 60 Minute I.P.A. and the 90 Minute Imperial I.P.A.. Both feature our unique continuous hopping program, where they receive a single hop addition that lasts over the course of the entire boil (60 and 90 minutes respectively). This breakthrough hopping method makes for a beer that is extremely hoppy without being overly bitter.
"Feel the burn?... That's the sickness and the cure"

120 Minute IPA
Too extreme to be called beer? Brewed to a colossal 45-degree plato, boiled for a full 2 hours while being continually hopped with high alpha American hops, dry-hopped daily in the fermenter for a month and aged for a month on whole leaf hops, 120 Minute IPA is by far the biggest IPA ever brewed! At 21% abv and 120 IBU's, you can see why we call this the Holy Grail for Hopheads!
Released quarterly, very limited availabilty
12 ounce bottles
21% ABV 120 IBU