The art of Magic Hat > It really is stoner doom beer!!

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
http://www.magichat.net/

Check out the "Elixirs" section for all the beers. Even the website is designed for stoners. :p

The other day, I was drinking "9" but tonight I'm drinking "Fat Angel" (pale ale). Check out the label for "Hi.P.A." :cool:

Next on the list to check out: "Heart of Darkness" just cos I love me some stout.

All cool branding aside, Magic Hat are really on to something. This is some of the finest AMERICAN beer I've tasted. It destroys Sam Adams anyway. :p

Dude, how much Sam Adams do you know, just the typical stuff? That man is a MASTER brewer, he has so many different types of ale it's ridiculous.

Anyhow, American beer is THE BEST, you just have to know where to look.

Deschutes > Magic Hat :Spin:

I AM WASTED ON GOOD 'OL AMERICN VUUUUUUUUDDDD LIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT RIGHT NOW.

YOU MIGHT SAY "WOW THATS GAY" BLKAHLAHBLAHBLAHBA BU TIM TO WASTED TO EXPALIN THTAA TITS NOT TO SHITTYO F A WBEER WHEN YOUR ANNIHLIATED BALHBALHBAL CHEEP + GOOD/SHITTY -=W ASTED ETC ETC YOU KNOW I KNOW BEER AT LEAST AND MAYBE IM TO C\GA\\CHEEPP ETC ET CBLAHLAHBLAHBLAHBA WOW IM TO WASTED TOW EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW SOOOOOOOOO

THRASH TILL TDEATH YOU FUCKIGN FAGGTO FAGGOTZSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHA!!! YEAA!

Butt Light does nothing but sober me up. No wait, I got buzzed one time after I drank like twentyteen of them on an empty stomach.

Holy shit, tomorrow marks 2 weeks of no ralcohol for NAD.

Yesterday I met a guy and he said "I like stoner" and I said "WELL DO YOU LIKE DOOM!" and he was like "not really" and I was like "WELL DO YOU LIKE ELECTRIC WIZARD!" and he's like "HELL YEAH!" so he = pwnt for Electric Wizard is really doom

One Inch Man said:
Dude, how much Sam Adams do you know, just the typical stuff? That man is a MASTER brewer, he has so many different types of ale it's ridiculous. :Spin:

Agreed, many of their specialty brews are incredible. I need to try some of Magic Hat's potions, especially Blind Faith and Mother Lager (if only for the label).

Yeah, Sam Adams have a pale ale right? They also have that "summers brew" or whatever. That stuff is ok, but if you go into a bar in Boston and ask for a Sam Adams, you'll get the standard beer which after a while starts to taste like cod liver oil. I used to drink it all the time, but after living in beantown for a year or so, I got tired of it.

One thing about Magic Hat by the way -- it tends to work well when you're eating. Not sure if I could just guzzle it all night long in a bar without some food on my plate. Like I said, this is for people with the munchies

GEE I'M SO GLAD TULLY MADE THIS THREAD 14000 PIXELS WIDE.

Sam Adams have pretty much every kind of brew in creation, plus a whole shitload of stuff you've never heard of. But yeah, you have to actual seek out their other stuff because bars just carry their Boston Lager. Try the White Ale if you see it in a store sometime, man that stuff is good.

EDIT: thx tully :p

General Zod said:
This thread inspired me. I picked up some of the "9" and whichever one is their Irish Red. Both the wife and I prefered the "9". Good stuff, and I'm not much of a beer drinker.

Zod

Yeah, the "9" rules. Love the label too. It's also rekindled my interest in pale ales (being as it's so hot these days too), and maybe I'll go get some Indian Pale Ale at some point.

Anyone got any recommendations for an IPA, especially in this dreaded NY heat?

I'm a huge fan of IPA, other than stout it's probably my favorite beer. Why am I telling you this? Because I want you to trust me when I tell you that the following IPA is the best in the world:

ipa.jpg

Also try Stone Ruination IPA, and of course the old standby Sierra Nevada IPA.

Can't find a beer in your area? Check here: http://www.belmont-station.com/

Here's the most extreme IPA I've ever had, one bottle literally took an hour to consume it was so damn hoppy. It was gooooooooooooood too.

"White Knuckle Ale" is a Double India Pale Ale. That's right, twice the malt and twice the hops in one 14 barrel batch. It is named in honor of the exciting bike trail on Mt. Tam. If you are a "hophead", this one's for you; fat, chewy, resiny and pungent! Pour into a wide-mouthed glass and get ready to rip!"

12324.jpg

I don't recommend it for pansies. :dopey: