Problems with MP3 Players

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
Anyone have problems with these shitz? I mean, the non-ipod ones?
My Samsung does some wierd stuff like:
when ripping a CD to the computer (using Samsung software), sometimes I will end up with one song, even though it just spent 15 minutes ripping the whole album.

In a section called "Albums" it will appear as though I can access the missing songs from this section. But when I try to do so later on, the album is gone.

The device itself doesn't upload songs in the order they are on the album - it's in alphabetical order, which is quite annoying when you're trying to listen to something with continuity.

Are these typical complaints? Should I be using some other software other than the proprietaty one? Should I go on a shooting rampage?

Comments please

not typical complaints at all. you're either using a shitty product or your really suck at using mp3 players and computers. i think you might just have a shitty product, you should return that dung and get a Creative Zen. they have been rated as the best mp3 players for a while, no nonsense. i have one and it is amazing.

edit: i used the word "shit" like 5 times before I edited this. i need to stop doing that.

I have a Creative Zen... great player. I've only had one problem when it froze and erased the entire 30gb of library. I had to reboot it and start from scratch. It's been working fine since and the features are really very nice.

Yeah. I'm on CNET right now. My Sam's-hung TV is rated pretty highly. That makes me happy.

not typical complaints at all. you're either using a shitty product or your really suck at using mp3 players and computers. i think you might just have a shitty product, you should return that dung and get a Creative Zen. they have been rated as the best mp3 players for a while, no nonsense. i have one and it is amazing.

edit: i used the word "shit" like 5 times before I edited this. i need to stop doing that.

Agreed.

Only problem I ever had with mine is for some reason it decided not to turn off, so I hit the hardware reset button and from then on no problems. Probably because I'd dropped it one too many times, but that was the only problem ever. 24+ hours battery life was nice too

I have a Creative Zen... great player. I've only had one problem when it froze and erased the entire 30gb of library. I had to reboot it and start from scratch. It's been working fine since and the features are really very nice.

I froze mine like 10 times. The hard drive goes crazy when you go too fast. But it never erased the library, after I waited till the battery was off I recharged it and the library 'reconstituted' from my last update in 2 minutes.