MP3 Players = Shit Sound?

I play hockey, and i follow NHL, but, dude, it's like, dunno lots and lots of images of lidstrom, and its like... Whoa, i'm a lidstrom fan!!!!!!! i want everyone to see it, i mean, using only an image is easier, and i know he has got lots of highlights, i'm a red wings fan indeed, so, just what i'm saying is that there are too much photos on that image

What a Red Wings fan you are if you see Lidstrom all over there. There's one pic of him and his name, the rest are Hekke and Pavs, The Mule, Howard, Babcock, Filppula and Kronwall. I am indeed a big fan of Lidstrom, but that pic is about the Wings, not a Lidstrom cluster.

What a Red Wings fan you are if you see Lidstrom all over there. There's one pic of him and his name, the rest are Hekke and Pavs, The Mule, Howard, Babcock, Filppula and Kronwall. I am indeed a big fan of Lidstrom, but that pic is about the Wings, not a Lidstrom cluster.
Yep, sorry, i'just saw the lidstrom name the first thing i saw and i remembered that thing of russian mafia, but sorry, thought it was a lidstrom cluster