Bootlegs?

Caeros

go shag ur camel
Feb 14, 2002
Branford, CT
www.geocities.com
Does anyone here have any live recordings of DTB from this past tour (with SymX, or earlier in the year), or from his other tours? They are very difficult to find, and since when I asked Devin at the New Haven show if they'd be recording a live album any time soon and he said no, I'm interested in acquiring some.

I have some from other tours but since I am lazy,I will refuse to copy them for you to save myself the trouble of finding out info.

Caeros said:
:Spin: That's insane.

I have the "Life" video on tape
I have "all hail the new flesh" live in Korea busan festival in mpg
I have "detox" "syl" and "relentless" videoclips in mpg
I have some short vids of Dev in the studio with SYL, doing vocals
I have some short vids of the DTB playing away/deep peace in switzerland
I have an interview Dev did for a french tv with "SYL" live in Paris
I have "bad devil" live in Paris
I have the hilarious "in my dreams with you" vid
I have the complete SYL set from sweden

But I'm probably a lazy bastard too, so I won't share anything until you bring me the head of a symphony x fan :Smokin:

oldlyonfreak said:
I have the "Life" video on tape
I have "all hail the new flesh" live in Korea busan festival in mpg
I have "detox" "syl" and "relentless" videoclips in mpg
I have some short vids of Dev in the studio with SYL, doing vocals
I have some short vids of the DTB playing away/deep peace in switzerland
I have an interview Dev did for a french tv with "SYL" live in Paris
I have "bad devil" live in Paris
I have the hilarious "in my dreams with you" vid
I have the complete SYL set from sweden

But I'm probably a lazy bastard too, so I won't share anything until you bring me the head of a symphony x fan :Smokin:
:ill: I just wanna trade some shows.

Damn those uptight, elitist fantasy metal-only people.

Yeah... I'm really interested in finding some audio shows since live material of Devin's seems to be really scarce. The only reason I'm posting this here instead of on the trade board is because Devy fans congregate here and would be harder to find on the trade board.

Yeah well... I have stuff. Lots of stuff. Just that it's a bit of a bitch to be precise since I now split residence between three places and the bootlegs stay in one.

Someone on this thread gave me positive reputation. Seriously dudes... WTG?!?!?

kleo706 said:
Someone on this thread gave me positive reputation. Seriously dudes... WTG?!?!?

you deserve a positive reputation, your sado masochism era is over, you came back to earth and you left your SYL forum fetishist games behind, that's a very good thing :loco:

It just pisses me off. I work and I slave over a cold keyboard to craft the best sig EVER and my hilarious reputation page is now ruined by some positive comments!

Getting back to the topic.....
I've heard that Ryan from DTB always had a video camera on-hand while he was touring, maybe some of that footage will surface one day ? Maybe a DTB dvd ! YEAHHHH !

Off topic.....
Has anyone heard or read interviews with any of the other DTB members ?

all4dametal said:
Getting back to the topic.....
I've heard that Ryan from DTB always had a video camera on-hand while he was touring, maybe some of that footage will surface one day ? Maybe a DTB dvd ! YEAHHHH !

They have a video of a complete show from an italian gig recorded in 2003 ...
I'm not sure that HDR will use it for a DVD though ...