'Borders And Shading'?...

you know, youre right. why don't we all just start 5 more threads about making fun of something as hugely important as a couple song titles that we might not like. and then ill go to the CoB forum, do the same thing, and when they give me negative responses Ill act all like "whats the big deal? you guys are a bunch of whiners! your band isn't perfect." or you know, why dont we just dig up any little negative detail we can find.

on a more serious note, read my first reply to this thread to see what I think of the constant song-title bashing.

SunlapseVertigo said:
hey you know what? maybe i should go start a couple threads in the COB forum about how crappy the song titles are!
I did :)
They got deleted :erk:

as a side note, everyone shut the fuck up. It's obvious In Flames are now endorsed by Microsoft and will never make music other than for money.

SunlapseVertigo said:
you know, youre right. why don't we all just start 5 more threads about making fun of something as hugely important as a couple song titles that we might not like. and then ill go to the CoB forum, do the same thing, and when they give me negative responses Ill act all like "whats the big deal? you guys are a bunch of whiners! your band isn't perfect." or you know, why dont we just dig up any little negative detail we can find.

As I said.. don't take it personal or anything.. it's just that people will criticize your favorite bands. There's nothing you can do about it except realize that no band is perfect.

And I think you're on to something with making five threads about songtitles. Although we have some other excellent threads like Colony appreciation thread, Whoracle and The jester race. Those are all very interesting.

1. It is not stupid to talk about In Flames's music in this forum, the In Flames forum.
2. It is stupid to bitch and make such a fuss as everyone has about something as trivial as song titles.

And don't you think I realize that theres nothing I can do about criticizm after the whole post RTR ordeal? As moronic as I think some people were toward that issue, it is still a more valid and acceptable thing to discuss rather than song titles. Song titles for christs sake.

Yeah, good thing this forum isn't an official one. And I'm starting to think you whiner guys are happy to have some kind of In Flames forum so you could bitch about them. One morning when I'll feel like shit about my social life I'll be bitching about a band that I like or used to like....

stfu already

whether or not they are endorsed by Microsoft is besides the point... I downloaded the new album off bit torrent via suprnova.org and the song is my favorite on the album...

just a side note, this album blows shit up :) :hotjump:

Wow so typical from the human brain...always wants to fight over something..its in his nature. In flames play there own music so they decide how it will sound or what they will do with it. They want to make cash..fine thats none of our buissness..but I guess that we would not have anything to fight over anymore....wow...Lets see can the average human accepte the fact that a band comes out with a different album as the one before...yes and can he accepte that some bands get some better ( new )albums then others? yes but can he understand that even if an album is less good then another well...that does not change anything in the bands mind cause they want to have fun and to make money...

OK this is alittle of the point of moaning about song titles (I grew up in a band called Slaughtered Child - www.slaughteredchild.co.uk and we had some insane titles).. but anyway my point is, although B&S is one of my initial faves from the album has anyone else noticed that is very very very close to Carnival Diaries by Passenger? The main riff I mean. Mind you, if you're going to reuse a riff thats a pretty good one to choose!