Bored as hell!!!!!

Ragnarok

used by sadness
Jun 7, 2002
london
Visit site
I live in a house with 3 people, one is my mum who thinks I am a deoressing miserable prson that doesn't love her and that wants just money from her. The other one is my aut a fucking christian bitch that keeps callingme a SAtanic and a drogadict......oh yesand a tramp cause the way I look, and she things I am corrupting her son who is 3 years oldr then me. And finally my cousin.........the only prson I tought I could talk too, but resently he has become an fucking hipocrite bastard, he has become this kind of secreting person, ad e is luckingat me funny.
Well now you can see wh I am bored, I wishI could do something about this, this gets me very sad:confused:

I live in a house with 3 people, one is my mum who thinks I am a depressing miserable person that doesn't love her and that wants just money from her.
The other one is my aunty, a fucking christian bitch that keeps calling me a SAtanic and a drogadict......oh yes, and a tramp cause the way I look, and she things I am corrupting her son who is 3 years older then me.
And finally my cousin.........the only person I tought I could talk to. Resently he has become an fucking hipocrite bastard, he has become this kind of secreting person, and he is lucking at me funny.
Well now you can see wh I am bored, I wishI could do something about this, this gets me very sad

dude play warcraft 3,it's addictive
I missed some classes today so I could stay playing it
I am a geek I know but I am so close to finishing that game

yeah.I got it like 2 months ago and started playing everyday but then I got more games and stopped that one.re-started it yesterday and I am like 10 missions away from the final mission
the only problem is that I will surely fail some classes :lol: