BORED AT WORK> HELP!!

neal said:
i know you office people complain of extreme boredom, but breaking your back in the fuckin heat aint as fun as it sounds...
I definately wasn't down playing the hard work all of you non office employees do. I just choose to express my distaste for this place here than go postal on someone in my office. hehe

Besides you know what they say, the grass is always greener.

in_absentia said:
yeah true hey. man i cant believe this audio engineering job... one step closer to being a producer owning my own studio and becoming the new steven wilson or andy sneap.. lol jks jks
haha. im only 14 but i know when im older i want to be in a band and have my own studio so i can produce my bands music and others as well. hope all goes well next week dude!

-Ryan

ur 14??? if thats u in ur sig then u dont look it! yeah im 16 (17 in a few days time) but i know that im gonna be a producer. hehe ever met a 16yr old audio engineer?
anyways ive been saving all the $$ ive earnt from work to make this studio dream happen. i know it will...

SO I was sitting at the busstop this morning. I decided to walk across the street to get a bottle of water and I saw these two guys standing by the front steps of the condos across the way. They had coffee cups in their hands, but they were staggering around. So I went into the store, got my water and caem out and they were slowly staggering down the street towards the busstop. I seriously felt like I was in a scene of a zombie movie.
(totally made me think of this book I saw at Borders the other day : Zombie Survival guide hehe I had no shovel to cut their heads of with. I was doomed!! ) They both were reeking of alcohol, eyes like two slits, skin had a greenish hue to it and kinda mumbling/moaning to each other. Then they went opposite directions and bothe were talking to themselves. I'm thinking in my head please don't come by me, please don't come by me. Luckily the bus came before they got to the busstop and sat down.

Mind you it was 6:30 in the morning. These two were plastered! How do you do this? I suppose if it's a Saturday night and you're partying all night, but damn. I try not to drink before noon! It was just kind of funny.

And at least they weren't driving!!