bored so im gonna ask u guys some questions

Ok question.

Have you ever won a Non disqualification Hell in a Cell match against Kurt Angle?

No?

Me neither.

strik9 said:
Are you Bobby, Kevin, Austin, or Evan? Hey that rhymes! :lol: What kinda music do you guys play?

Oh im Austin. We play hard rock. We do soem copies of Disturbed and New metallica/old metallica and new anthrax..but we mainly play originals

aliasp said:
Ok question.

Have you ever won a Non disqualification Hell in a Cell match against Kurt Angle?

No?

Me neither.
I went off the top rope and dropped an elbow on the bitch then kneed he's skull repeatedly.

Just call me Timmy Super Fly Snuka. :lol:

QUOTE=DarbysDad]I went off the top rope and dropped an elbow on the bitch then kneed he's skull repeatedly.

Just call me Timmy Super Fly Snuka. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ok Timmy Superfly Snuka
snuka2.jpg

aliasp said:
Ok question.

Kurt Angle? No. Ric Flair? Yes! WWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :worship:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
QUOTE=DarbysDad]I went off the top rope and dropped an elbow on the bitch then kneed he's skull repeatedly.

Just call me Timmy Super Fly Snuka. :lol:

Ok Timmy Superfly Snuka
snuka2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yes!, Yes!

No cant say that I have, I got Backyard wrestling for my xbox the sound track is cool.
I had wcw souled out for ps1 ( I wish Buff Bagwell would have gone to wwe) He was hilarious

I met Bruiser Brody when I was 8
It was cool to I lived in Lewiville Tx at the time ( home of the Von Erics) Its Very rainy as my aunt is bringing us home from her house, and the car stalls on the freeway and dies. We sat for about 5 minutes waiting for the rain to at least slow down.

This beat up pinto pulls up in front of us and the guy gets out ,man he was massive for an 8 year old, He asks if he can help and she pops the hood.He figgeted with this , dont know what he did. He gives a start signal and it started right up. She thanked him yer welcome, gets in his car and is gone...

She said That was the scariest looking man she had ever seen, she didnt recognize him, we had just finished watching him wrestle couldnt have been less then 30 or 45 minutes before...I was really sad to hear he died ( stabbed before or after a match, and also one Foleys idols i think)