Boredom Survery Deluxe!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!

Bon Jovi just sound heavier because of the keyboards which add a lot more "OOMPH!" to the proceedings. But Poison are closer to being a metal band than Bon Jovi, even though neither come close in this day and age.

*kicks spawny in the ribs* weak bastard...drink more :kickass:

What do you hate the most? ME

If you could punch anyone on this message board, who would it be?
ME..or you :p
How are you going to die?Hopefully rooting..or in my sleep

If you had the choice between having Iron Maiden your musical slaves for a year, or $500000000000000000000000000. Which would you choose?MONEY

Would you rather be an ewok or Garry Coleman?FUCK EM BOTH

Who would win in a fight between Alf Stuart and Baby JOhn Burgess?
ALF
Are Mesh shirts cool?PISS OFF YA FAG

Do you think they are really fishnet, but guys who own them call them mesh so they don't seem like fags?LOOK UP THERE YA FAG

Home and away or Neighbours?TITS!!!!!WELL H&A IS CLOSE ENOUGH

Will I become the first female prime minister of Australia?AINT YOU A DUDE THOUGHJ??

Spiff said:
Bon Jovi just sound heavier because of the keyboards which add a lot more "OOMPH!" to the proceedings. But Poison are closer to being a metal band than Bon Jovi, even though neither come close in this day and age.

Yeah that's kinda what I think, although I wouldn't really use the word "heavier". But yeah Bon Jovi have heaps more "OOMPH!" or punch in their sound whereas Poison are heavier in a metal/guitar way.

Vwery very drunk, so please excuse answers.

What do you hate the most? - my fuckin job. and the cuntsomers i serve.

If you could punch anyone on this message board, who would it be? - noone. you#re all lovely.

How are you going to die? - horribly. I've earned it.

If you had the choice between having Iron Maiden your musical slaves for a year, or $500000000000000000000000000. Which would you choose? - the money. no one needs musical slaves that hbadly.

Would you rather be an ewok or Garry Coleman? - definately an ewok.

Who would win in a fight between Alf Stuart and Baby JOhn Burgess? - dont know who john burgess is, so alf.

Are Mesh shirts cool? - no. fuckin. way.

Do you think they are really fishnet, but guys who own them call them mesh so they don't seem like fags? - sounds good to me.

Home and away or Neighbours? - Neighbours.

Will I become the first female prime minister of Australia? - no, Kylie will, and I will be a citezen by tyhewnso I will vote for her.

What do you hate the most?
People with huge egos.

Ceydn (but just to see if he would shit his pants :D :D )

How are you going to die?
Old age.

If you had the choice between having Iron Maiden your musical slaves for a year, or $500000000000000000000000000. Which would you choose?
The money, I could go and see them many times over more than one year with that sort of money and retire at 17.

Would you rather be an ewok or Garry Coleman?
An ewok for sure.

Alf!!!!

Are Mesh shirts cool?
No

Do you think they are really fishnet, but guys who own them call them mesh so they don't seem like fags?
Indeed

Home and away or Neighbours?
Neighbours

Will I become the first female prime minister of Australia?
After the operation.

What do you hate the most?

Umm. working. Yes, definitely working.

ALL OF YOU MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you going to die?

Getting the shit kicked out of my by a bunch of aussie maiden bb-ers

If you had the choice between having Iron Maiden your musical slaves for a year, or $500000000000000000000000000. Which would you choose?

The money. Then I could pay Maiden to give it up instead of embarrassing themselves with half-arsed, melodramatic tosh like Blood Brothers (and it IS melodramatic TOSH, so don't even fuckin argue).

Would you rather be an ewok or Garry Coleman?

An ewok - more chance of getting laid.

Alf - he has more mongrel in him.

Are Mesh shirts cool?

They are the height of fashion...

Do you think they are really fishnet, but guys who own them call them mesh so they don't seem like fags?

...for nordic metal poofterfags.

Home and away or Neighbours?

Kill em all!

Will I become the first female prime minister of Australia?

Yes, but only after serving 2 terms as Shadow Minister for Lens Flares.