Boring...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
This whole month, this Bodom Board has been very boring. Just wait until Hate Crew Deathroll comes out. I bet we'll see a lot of new members...:zzz:

This board have been boring over a year when I have been here, and I think that it wont change now when new album comes out.. And I fucking hate those threads like "poll: Whats the best song from Hatecrew.......".. Please dont make any of those. It your own problem whats best song.:)

Then be happy that you really dont have to come here that often ;)

And I must say this thread really made it all much funnier here.. hihi... :rolleyes:

Once, there was a
cat3.gif
whose owner was a real weird
hippy.gif
, called Stuey, doing
lsvader.gif
in the garden at night...
But the cat was used to it, unlike her friends
ghost.gif
and
elefant.gif
who always used to :err: or
duck.gif
when Stuey was acting weird. But Stuey was a friendly guy and good at heart, often doing funny
smile028.gif
with lots of
smile061.gif
The neighbours were like
motz2.gif
and quickly began to
hammer.gif
, while Stuey would only
biggrin.gif
and
xyxwave.gif
The neighbours returned with the house-owner
deal.gif
who
nono.gif
him...

Stuey was like
cookie1.gif
until the house-owner
wallbash.gif
and
toilet3.gif
in desperation...
"
daumenhoch.gif
" the cat thought, "
gruntfu.gif
you damn
deal.gif
eviltongue.gif
"
"
lemmy.gif
-time again my little
cat3.gif
" Stuey said, putting on some
icon_evil.gif

eurgh... to be continued ;)

I thought about starting a fight with you just for fun, but got convinced otherwise by the better half, you know.. ;)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
I thought about starting a fight with you just for fun, but got convinced otherwise by the better half, you know.. ;)

LOL :lol:

I received a notification in my e-mail saying you had replied to this thread, and when I came here there was no response from you whatsoever. so I thought "that bitch must have flamed me and deleted his post" hahahahahahaha :lol:

seems I was right! :lol: