Born of Osiris cover for you to mess with! (DI's INCLUDED!)

Im diggin it, except there's something about the whole thing that's bothering me.
did you like... Ozone it liek crazy?

This is maybe a bit old thread but I made a version of my own. :) Mostly trying out drum programming. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6337875/Boodownmix.mp3
All guitars are made with free amp and cab modellings only! And yes... There was 'some' phase problems.

The solo is later in the song, and also, did you use a techno bass vst or soemthing? :rofl:

Im diggin it, except there's something about the whole thing that's bothering me.
did you like... Ozone it liek crazy?

The solo is later in the song, and also, did you use a techno bass vst or soemthing? :rofl:

Yeah.. I fucked up with that solo, but I was too lazy to fix it :p
That bass is from original vst instrument from Cubase3. It sucks sooooo bad, but it's the only bass vst, I have now. And I think it's cool and different:kickass: ...not...

no ozone. i just suck at mastering AND the bass is some hilarious reason patch. can you elaborate on what's bugging you? maybe i can fix it.

The bass just sounds like techno bass on the higher notes :rofl:
and idk, the master just seems like one of those airy filled masters in O-Zone. :D

Yeah.. I fucked up with that solo, but I was too lazy to fix it :p
That bass is from original vst instrument from Cubase3. It sucks sooooo bad, but it's the only bass vst, I have now. And I think it's cool and different:kickass: ...not...

Get Hardcore bass if you don't actually have a bass. or atleast midi bass :rofl: